BY CAMPBELL'S

Water, Pea Beans, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Carrots, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Navy Bean Powder, Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Onions, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Pork, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Wheat Starch, Beef Extract, Smoke Flavoring.

Sarah H.
All time favorite thing to eat. Hands down. Feels like home, easy to make and you put some toast on the side and I’m satisfied. Campbell’s soup over the years has gotten extremely pricey so I don’t eat as much but I still splurge
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is an all time favorite variety of the best quality, trusted soup name out there! This is comfort food at its best and always great alone or with a sandwich! Will be buying again! :)
Autumn C.
My grandma always used to get this and I always would steal a bite or two from her. I still love to eat it all the time, great meal and great flavor!
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
I very much enjoy Campbell's Bean with bacon soup! It is so great for a quick and easy lunch whenever you don't have much time and our on the go!
Meg V.
High Point, NC
THIS is the perfect pick me up soup. Add some milk or sour cream and you are in for a treat. I also like to add some hot sauce with it
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Our favorite Campbell's soup is Tomato soup. We have grown up with this soup in our family for years! Simply the best
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Great soup. Lots of flavor. Reminds me of my mom when I was a little kid. She always ate this with cornbread.
Anna A.
Sacramento
My Boyfriend favorite it's Affordable I buy at Walmart so easy to make Taste very good