Campbell's® Bean with Bacon Condensed Soup uploaded by Julie M.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Water, Pea Beans, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Carrots, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Navy Bean Powder, Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Onions, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Pork, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Wheat Starch, Beef Extract, Smoke Flavoring.

Elizabeth F.
Every so often, usually when I am not feeling 100% I will reach for a can of bean with bacon soup. It has a nice rich flavor and smooth soothing taste. It always hits the spot and I keep a can on hand for whenever the mood strikes for so delicious soup.
Julie M.
The best comfort soup! It is so full of flavor and is so filling.. you will love the nice taste of bacon and the creaminess of the beans in every bite. My favorite is to eat it with corn chips. Try this soup, it will not dissappoint! #soupforthewin #comfortfood #itscoldoutside
Melissa S.
Ishpeming, MI
I have been eating Campbell's Bean with Bacon since I was a child. And I still eat it at least once a week for lunch. Obviously a condensed soup can't compare with real soup or even non-condensed varieties, but I think the flavor is great and I would recommend at least trying it if you like bean soup.
Stephanie J.
Love this stuff. I use it to make kale soup and it adds a great taste to the soup. No need to add extra seasoning all you need is a can of this and it does the trick.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
I love all of cambles soups as they are the best, I even eat this one a lot when I'm sick to get a little bit of a different taste then the reqular old chiekcn noodle.
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY
This is a go to when paired with a grilled cheese sandwich on those cold rainy days when you don't want to spend a lot of time on a meal.
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
My husband absolutely loves this soup. He can eat it several times a week for lunch and he will still keep buying it over anything else
Sandra R.
Oxford, MS
This is comfort food! I make it with milk instead of water for a really velvety soup. My go to when I want something to warm me up!
Crystal9 l.
My son loves the bean with bacon soup... I'm positive he would eat it for every meal if I let him which isn't going to happen.
Allie B.
Yummmmmm I love this soup, it's definitely
Comfort food and I've been eating it all my life
Daniela D.
Mexicali
Hay alguien que les guste tanto como a mi esta excelente combinacion de tocino con frijol?