Campbell's® Bean with Bacon Condensed Soup uploaded by Julie M.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Water, Pea Beans, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Carrots, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Navy Bean Powder, Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Onions, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Pork, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Wheat Starch, Beef Extract, Smoke Flavoring.

Buy on Target*
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
We eat this a lot. It’s the perfect pairing with grilled cheese. We don’t like tomato soup, so this is our go to. It’s creamy and has a great flavor. Very affordable. Highly recommended.
Elizabeth F.
Every so often, usually when I am not feeling 100% I will reach for a can of bean with bacon soup. It has a nice rich flavor and smooth soothing taste. It always hits the spot and I keep a can on hand for whenever the mood strikes for so delicious soup.
Sarah H.
All time favorite thing to eat. Hands down. Feels like home, easy to make and you put some toast on the side and I’m satisfied. Campbell’s soup over the years has gotten extremely pricey so I don’t eat as much but I still splurge
Julie M.
The best comfort soup! It is so full of flavor and is so filling.. you will love the nice taste of bacon and the creaminess of the beans in every bite. My favorite is to eat it with corn chips. Try this soup, it will not dissappoint! #soupforthewin #comfortfood #itscoldoutside
Melissa S.
Ishpeming, MI
I have been eating Campbell's Bean with Bacon since I was a child. And I still eat it at least once a week for lunch. Obviously a condensed soup can't compare with real soup or even non-condensed varieties, but I think the flavor is great and I would recommend at least trying it if you like bean soup.
Stacey M.
The Bean with Bacon soup is divine on a chilly day. Combined with crackers, makes for the perfect end to shoveling the driveway or playing in the snow with the kids. Nice and hearty with beans, and smoky flavor.
Angela N.
Yum yum yum! Classic delicious soup right here that is loved in my house. It is great on a cold night by itself or match it up with a grilled cheese sandwich. It calls for a can of water but I only add half of that! And I might be odd but this stuff is yummy just straight out of the can with no water added, haha, like bean dip! Can't go wrong with this one!
Stephanie S.
Richmond, VA
This is the best canned bean soup I have ever tried. I love it in the winter months. It's a great price for a great product and I always stock up when the weather grows cold. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to all of my friends and family!
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
For quicky heat-up-in-microwave canned food, this is an old standby comfort food that I think can't be beat. It's good plain or add sliced hotdogs. I also make an Indian-flavor soup by mixing this with some canned corn and adding curry powder, cumin powder or mix of both plus some black pepper.
Janette H.
Ocean Park, WA
I think this is my all time favorite soup!!!! Instead of using water to cook it i use milk and make it thicker than normal than I melt cheese in it and have it with frito chips or ruffles.
Daniela D.
Mexicali
Hay alguien que les guste tanto como a mi esta excelente combinacion de tocino con frijol?