Campbell's Bean with Bacon Condensed Soup uploaded by Julie M.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Bean with Bacon Condensed Soup
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Natural smoke flavoring added. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ishpeming, MI
I have been eating Campbell's Bean with Bacon since I was a child. And I still eat it at least once a week for lunch. Obviously a condensed soup can't compare with real soup or even non-condensed varieties, but I think the flavor is great and I would recommend at least trying it if you like bean soup.
Julie M.
Julie M.
The best comfort soup! It is so full of flavor and is so filling.. you will love the nice taste of bacon and the creaminess of the beans in every bite. My favorite is to eat it with corn chips. Try this soup, it will not dissappoint! #soupforthewin #comfortfood #itscoldoutside
LaDonna R.
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY
This is a go to when paired with a grilled cheese sandwich on those cold rainy days when you don't want to spend a lot of time on a meal.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Foodie Expert
I love all of cambles soups as they are the best, I even eat this one a lot when I'm sick to get a little bit of a different taste then the reqular old chiekcn noodle.
Crystal9 l.
Crystal9 l.
My son loves the bean with bacon soup... I'm positive he would eat it for every meal if I let him which isn't going to happen.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Love this stuff. I use it to make kale soup and it adds a great taste to the soup. No need to add extra seasoning all you need is a can of this and it does the trick.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Oxford, MS
This is comfort food! I make it with milk instead of water for a really velvety soup. My go to when I want something to warm me up!
Mexicali
hola les quiero comentar que este tipo de producto en particular es muy bueno en comparacion con otros,es una buena conbinacion de frijol con tocino que ami por lo general me encanta y eso que casi no me gustan los frijoles, pero asi como vienen preparados me facinan y siempre vuelvo apedir mas, los recomiendo muchisimo.
Mexicali
Hay alguien que les guste tanto como a mi esta excelente combinacion de tocino con frijol?