BY CAMPBELL'S

In our soups we begin with good, honest ingredients like farm grown carrots and hearty white beans. see more...

Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
We eat this a lot. It’s the perfect pairing with grilled cheese. We don’t like tomato soup, so this is our go to. It’s creamy and has a great flavor. Very affordable. Highly recommended.
Stephanie S.
Richmond, VA
This is the best canned bean soup I have ever tried. I love it in the winter months. It's a great price for a great product and I always stock up when the weather grows cold. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to all of my friends and family!
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
For quicky heat-up-in-microwave canned food, this is an old standby comfort food that I think can't be beat. It's good plain or add sliced hotdogs. I also make an Indian-flavor soup by mixing this with some canned corn and adding curry powder, cumin powder or mix of both plus some black pepper.
Janette H.
Ocean Park, WA
I think this is my all time favorite soup!!!! Instead of using water to cook it i use milk and make it thicker than normal than I melt cheese in it and have it with frito chips or ruffles.
laura w.
Cleveland, OH
my favorite of all. I will buy it again, as i have bought it for yrs. good value great taste, I would recommend it , its affordable, and a cheap meal.
Chris S.
Lillington
Before I’d purchased it I’d never seen it. I wouldn’t know how it is prepared properly as I always simmer it down and put it over rice with chicken.
Emma M.
Yelm, WA
My all time favorite soup! So delicious. So simple and easy to make. Perfect amount of seasoning and very light, doesn't leave you feeling bloated.
jennifer j.
Florence, KY
My favorite soup!! Served with grill Han and cheese makes a perfect meal!! Or even some corn bread, with a splash of diced onions in the soup
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley
This bean with bacon soup has been my favorite since I was a little girl. It is deffeninantly my favorite by far. I buy this all the time.
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Campbell Soup's have always been one of my favorite but boy is Campbell's Bean with bacon one of my all-time favorites now!