BY CAMPBELL'S

Water, Celery, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola, And/Or Soybean), Cream (Milk), Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Mustard Flour, Flavoring, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Beta Carotene For Color, Onion Extract.

Chante P.
I can eat this soup plain or with crackers,but I also love to use this brand when I make recipes that call for cream of celery soup! It has such a nice flavor and it's really creamy.They sell this at walmart and it's always really cheap.This is the only brand that I would ever buy this soup in
Autumn M.
I love all of the Campbell's Cream of Soup's, but the celery is a nice touch of flavor. I do suggest straying away from the Fat Free ones though, as the flavor is really lacking.
Nicky B.
I love Campbell's soups!! They are great as a fast meal and so comforting! They also are so handy to use in cooking!
Monica D.
Carmel, IN
These are good for baking and making pot pies! Just mix in some other veggies, and there you go!
Total C.
I recently had this soup and it's honestly the most unpleasant soup I've had in a very long time, the texture was so thick. It wasn't particularly nice in flavour and I've had far nicer Campbell's soups in the past, it was pretty tasteless. It might be okay to stir into other dishes, but I'd not have it on it's own.

Kohl's