Campbell’s® 25% Less Sodium Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Nicole Z.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chicken Meat, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Chicken Fat, Salt, Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Cornstarch, Mechanically Separated Chicken+, Modified Food Starch, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Soy Protein Isolate, Beta Carotene, Chicken+. +Dehydrated

Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
The Campbell's chicken noodle soup is a classic. If you're sick, anxious, depressed or upset for any other reason, this warms your heart, body & mind & helps you overcome your sicknesses & any bad days.

Of course, that sounds ridiculous, but it really does help. It's delicious & extremely affordable. I bought mine for less than $2 a can, which is amazing. I had a can of chicken noodle soup for my dinner over the summer sometimes while I was in my dorm for my internship, and it fills you up. I was living on about $40 a week & it really helps with buying food on a budget.

Also, the 25% less sodium thing doesn't really affect the taste of flavor, in my opinion.

If you're on the fence, I would recommend trying it because I think it's great.
My favorite when I’m sick or it’s a cold day warms you up really quick great value decent healthy always makes my stomach feel better. I buy it from Walmart or cub foods and yes especially if ill.
Andrea P.
My family would never guess that their favorite soup had less sodium than ever before! It has the same great taste but your heart loves you for this simple change. I would definitely recommend this low sodium soup to others!
Karina P.
State College, PA
While growing up this was the soup that my mom made when I was sick. I still male this soup today either as a meal or when I am sick and need some comfort. The reduced sodium has helped a lot with my blood pressure.
Olivia M.
Plainfield, IN
This soup is always good in a pinch! It’s so cheap, and great quality. I’m a huge fan of salty foods and this is so good and salty. It’s also great when you have a cold!
Jordann I.
Somerville, MA
I bought the low sodium version in an attempt to try a healthier alternative, but was very disappointed. It is definitely low sodium, but also low flavor. The soup was very bland and they didn't really make up for the reduced sodium with any other herbs or veggies, so I would not buy it again. Will continue looking for a healthier soup.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
I've eaten this soup since I was a kid! If my mom didn't have time to make homemade soup she would give me Campbell's chicken noodle soup when I was sick! It always made me feel better. I love the amount of noodles and the rich flavor of the broth. Definitely a must have if you have a cold or it's winter!
Elyssa K.
Euless, TX
This is a really good easy soup to make. I have had this since I was little and I still love eating it when it's cold outside. It makes quite abbot and is a nice lunch or dinner in the cold weather. I would definitely recommended this to others.
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
Almost as good as my moms chicken soup. Thus I'd the best canned chicken noodle soup to me. I usually add some veggies to spice it up, because I love veggies in my soup. I just I don't like Progresso soups, so I add my own personal touches to campbells.
Cynthia Z.
Mmmm one of the best chicken noodle soups out there. Don't pour too much water in when you're heating this up but if you do, no worries. It's up to your taste buds! It's a little more on the fattier side but still pretty good!

Walmart