Campbell's 100% natural Light New England Style Beef Pot Roast, 18.6-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

BY CAMPBELL'S

👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Kay T.
Campbell’s soup will make any sick being feel comfortable again. These soups are soothing and taste just like mommas cooking. Great flavors and plenty of choices to pick from. I would recommend these soups to everyone that I know and there’s a soup for everybody
Kadie C.
Portland
This Campbell’s soup is a delicious comfort food. Paired with crackers, it’s a perfect dinner for this Fall weather. The price and the flavor are great.
Pathy A.
Elmhurst, IL
This is my choice for soups! In that cold days you don't wanna do anything and want some food that's easy to make this is the best option!
Sabina S.
Littleton
I love this can soup and broth, healthy​ ingredients and easy to prepare. My husband loves to have soup when its cold weather.
Samira P.
Athens, GA
The worst meal I've ever had. It came with like 3 small pieces of meat and it just all around tasted really bad
Edith N.
El Paso
ahhh beef pot roast. everybodys favorite. nothing beats comfort food, and for me it is pot roast, thanks
Demitria K.
I love most of this brands soups!! Whenever I’m not feeling good I turn to most of their soups.