BY CAMPBELL'S

When you choose prego italian sauces, youre choosing taste. Theyre made with vine-ripened tomatoes, and the perfect blend of spices and herbs. Whether youre making pasta, pizza, or a traditional italian meal, prego is the sauce your whole family will love. Classic italian these classic flavors all begin with sweet tomatoes and italian seasonings you can taste in every bite. chunky garden these family favorites are overflowing with the delicious flavor of prego italian sauce, and garden vegetables. healthy & deliciousyour family will love these delicious heart smart, light smart and veggie smart flavors, and youll love that... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
We tried this recently and loved it! We used it in a Cheesy Burger Bake dish. My picky kids loved it and even asked for seconds! I'd definitely buy this again to make the dish again. So much easier than making my own Alfredo sauce.
brenna d.
Williamsburg, VA
I tried this and did not care for the taste. It was creamy but had a fake taste to it. I did not enjoy it at all.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
So yummy and creamy with 50% less fat! And the kids love it! Win!! We will keep this in our house for a quick meal
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Good flavor but terrible consistency once it's been refrigerated. Turns into water consistency.