BY CAMPBELL'S

When you choose prego italian sauces, youre choosing taste. Theyre made with vine-ripened tomatoes, and the perfect blend of spices and herbs. Whether youre making pasta, pizza, or a traditional italian meal, prego is the sauce your whole family will love. Classic italian these classic flavors all begin with sweet tomatoes and italian seasonings you can taste in every bite. chunky garden these family favorites are overflowing with the delicious flavor of prego italian sauce, and garden vegetables. healthy & deliciousyour family will love these delicious heart smart, light smart and veggie smart flavors, and youll love that... see more...

Emily B.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
I served this over pasta with grilled chicken and it was alright. If I made it again I would add veggies. But you get a large jar for the price. This is okay I just think it is sort of plain to just serve over pasta, but I like to test out sauces on their own first before I add in a bunch of other things.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
Just got this the other day from the store and it is amazing! I have been using it on tortillas with egg for a breakfast burrito! Definitely worth the try. Very creamy and smooth tasting, plus a great price!
Tyler R.
Tyler R.
I have served this over chicken alfredo. It is pretty good, but there is a bit of an odd tanginess to it that I think comes from the basil. Personally, I would recommend buying regular Prego alfredo sauce and adding basil to it for a better flavor.
Jacklyn T.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
I like to make my own sauces but I love to use a couple scoops of this as a base. It's not over powering but has a great,consistency
Kelli N.
Kelli N.
Lynden, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Perfect combo of pesto flavor and alfredo. Goes well with anything. Only problem is that not all stores carry it. I had to go one county away to find it.