BY CAMPBELL'S #68 in Salsa

Pace is an original taste of the southwest, made by people who know how to make salsas. We use a unique blend of handpicked jalapenos, vine-ripened tomatoes, onions and spices. Zesty, irresistible, and exciting, pace salsa, sauces, and dips are the perfect way to add a kick to any and every occasion. picante saucepace picante sauce is the perfect ingredient or dip for whatever youre craving. its made with smoothly blended tomatoes, chunks of savory onions, and fresh handpicked jalapeƱos. Pace picante sauce is available in mild, medium and hot. see more...

Sarah C.
This is the only store bought salsa I like! The flavor is so unique and I use it on chicken, as well as, fajitas, taco bowls and so on. The mild isn't good, but the medium is just right!
Debbie H.
Centerburg, OH
I really like the Pace brand. For the price, this is very good and it truly is a "medium" heat. Great with breakfast burritos!
Rachel M.
LOVE my pace picante salsa! I won't eat anything else on my mexican food or breakfast burritos. The taste is just so different and yummy compared to any other.
Heather B.
Sevierville , TN
I LOVE all Pace Picante Salsa, although HOT is my favorite I do still like medium! If anyone likes this one & wants more of a kick I definitely recommend trying the hot one!
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
I absolutely love this salsa, specifically the Picante! It is a little more liquidy but not more watery. The flavor is great and always a crowd pleaser, the medium is a good heat for me and not to much for anyone that I serve it to that has an aversion to hot salsas or foods. I continue to buy this every time I need salsa and recommend it whenever anyone asks what we're eating.