BY BUENA VISTA

This summer is gonna rock! Get ready to sing and dance like never before with the electrifying Disney Channel Original Movie "Camp Rock"! Disney's exclusive DVD and Blu-ray disc explode with "Too Cool" bonus features, including an extended, never-before-seen ending and "How To Be A Rock Star," a sensational series full of tips and secrets from the "Camp Rock" cast to help make your real-life rock star dream come true! When Mitchie scores a job as a cook at "Camp Rock", her life takes an unpredictable twist, and she learns just how important it is to be true to yourself. Join the platinum-selling Jonas Brothers and the hottest cast of performers at the coolest summer camp anywhere! Experience "Camp Rock" in a whole new way in this Extended Rock Star Edition, packed with hit music, hip dance moves and bonus features that will have your family singing, dancing and rocking over and over again. Behind The Scenes Featurette, Featurette, Music Videos. "How To Be A Rock Star - Find Out What It Really Takes To Make It To The Big Stage! "; "Jonas Brothers: Real Life Rock Stars "; "Introducing Demi Lovato - Get To Know The Newest Disney Channel Star"; "Camp Memories - Candid Shots Of Your Favorite Characters"; "Hasta La Vista: From Rehearsal To Final Jam" - Barron & Sander Show How It All Got Done; "Too Cool: Setting The Stage" - Fun Behind The Scenes; Sing-Along And Karaoke Mode. see more...

• I, like many other Influensters, grew up watching Camp Ro...1 Answers
Sarah C.
This is one of my favorite movies of all time! I never get tired of this movie. It is a typical predictable Disney movie but I did enjoy it a lot. I was a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers back on the day.
Kara E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The film itself is typical for a DCOM movie. But, it has a sort of charm that manages to make you smile after a long day. The cast works well together, though there were some plot points that seemed overlooked, and others that they spent too much time going through. Apart from Joe, the rest of the Jonas Brothers don't have much of a part, and seem thrown in only as an afterthought.

The music is similar to what you'd expect in "High School Musical". It's catchy and upbeat, and chances are you'll have at least one of the songs stuck in your head for a few days after the viewing.

All in all, it's a delightful film. There isn't anything crude in it, and the lyrics are clean. I'd highly recommend it to anybody who just wants a sweet family-friendly popcorn flick to pass an evening.
Jan a.
Aptos , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’m no so sure who enjoy this movie more my daughter or my self lol actors are awesome, lost of singing but not overwhelming. Wardrobe was cool and modest. Yes a must watch!
Victoria F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This was one of the best Disney channel movies ever! I still love it today and recommend that everyone watched it and the sequel once. The music was catchy and the story was sweet and the little bit of romance was adorable.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Y quien no ama esta pelicula, es de lo mejor, incita a seguir luchando, a seguir con la pasion de la musica, el baile y todo el arte en si, es simplemente maravillosa.
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Camp Rock! The Jonas Brothers are one of the most important bands to me, and I loved seeing them in a movie! Demi Lovato is also incredibly talented and her voice really complimented the Jonas Brothers. I would definitely recommend this movie to others, and watch it again!
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I remember when this first came out on Disney it used to be my favorite I put grown a lot of Disney movies this one was very close to my heart.
Anna-Marie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It may seem weird now that I'm graduating high school and have technically outgrown the Disney Channel-- but Camp Rock will remain one of my favorite Disney movies! (As part of my DCOM collection, I still have it on DVD along with the soundtrack) It's no doubt a cute movie, with a decent soundtrack; but looking at it from a deeper perspective, it really influenced my music tastes to this day.

I was familiar with the Jonas Brothers prior to the release of Camp Rock--having first seen them on Disney Channel around 2006--but this film only sparked my interest in them. (I clearly remember staying up late on the night of June 20th, 2008, and watching the premiere of their "Burnin' Up" music video following the movie)
Truth be told, it's because of this movie that I'm still following their solo careers almost a decade later.

If it wasn't for Camp Rock, I probably wouldn't have been introduced to up-and-coming (at the time) pop artist Demi Lovato at such an early age.
Looking back now as I'm writing this review (and listening to her featured songs on the soundtrack several times), her voice wasn't perfect then-- but fast forward to 2017 and she's nominated for a Grammy Award alongside artists such as Kelly Clarkson! That's pretty impressive if you ask me!

If you get past the psychological stuff (I tend to get passionate about this kind of thing), what I'm trying to say is that Camp Rock was a very influential movie throughout my childhood. 5/5 stars
Jadee W.
Blackpool
Not going to lie I love camp rock i used to know all the lyrics to every song my favorite scene is at the end when they sing together they arw just amazing together
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This Disney movie didn't hit the spot for me. It had good music, and I loved HSM and all that, but I just didn't like this one that much.
Anna-Marie R.
I, like many other Influensters, grew up watching Camp Rock. It's still one of my favorite Disney movies (and I still have the DVD + the CD soundtrack)-- so I want to know... what's your favorite song from the soundtrack? (I have two favorites: "Gotta Find You" and "Here I Am")