Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS

Does anyone know what year that the Camp Fire started letting boys in? I know it was in early to mid 70's.(1970's) Just can't remember the exact date. I loved being a blue bird and then a campfire girl.. GREAT memories of all the fun we had. GOOD CLEAN FUN!!!

Dezirae D.
Dezirae D.
Howard City, MI
1 year, 4 months ago
When i was little
Darceigh S.
Darceigh S.
3 years, 3 months ago
My group was just girls. I'm glad boys can join now.
Leesha H.
Leesha H.
MAYVIEW, MO
5 years, 1 month ago
I couldn't remember for sure. Our local chapter when growing up was girls only since the boys had Boy Scouts.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Maud, OK
5 years, 5 months ago
It has been co-ed since 1975.
Sarah Lee G.
Sarah Lee G.
Vacaville, CA
5 years, 6 months ago
No clue, I was in it in the late 80's early 90's and it was fully co-ed by then. Camps and troops.