BY CAMP CHEF

"the perfect dessert the skookie is the recipe for family fun! Round up the family for a new twist on fresh baked cookies and brownies. This dessert is not only delicious, it is also easy and fun. Kids will love to prepare their own skookie with their favorite cookie or brownie mix. These tasty treats will quickly become a family favorite! The skookie cast iron skillet is also great for personal pizzas, fajitas and much more! The skookie cast iron skillet is made with the highest quality cast iron. Our cast iron is seasoned with natural oils that are baked into the iron to create a black finish called a ""patina.""... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Soooo awesome reusable pan and very easy to use. it does get extremely hot and is a very heavy pan but I love using it in the oven great for baking goods
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite outdoor product can buy at local stores and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Kate E.
Oh my gosh are these babies good!! we have one at least three times a week.
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
I like when they bring these guys out around the holidays. These make great Christmas gifts for family and friends.
Cynthia G.
Kendallville, IN
This is our all to go dessert.
must have one of these in everyones house!!!
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
We had one of these cookies at a restaurant. My husband LOVED it. So I searched on how to make it, and came across this pan. So we got it, and I make lots of stuff in it! Not just cookie!
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Messy but delicious! The recipe reminds me of My grandma's cookies. My kids love this when we go camping and it's fun to make!
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
What is a skookie?????????
Jill M.