BY CAMP CHEF #10 in Electric Kettles

The Cast Iron Tea Pot is a beautiful reminder of the simplicity of the past. Keep a pot of hot water ready and waiting in this rustic looking cast iron tea pot. An easy pour spout keeps your hot water from going anywhere but into your mug. The included wire coil handle makes carrying a hot tea pot a breeze and aides in easy pouring. It will stay cool while your tea stays hot. Height - 5". Weight - 6lbs. 5oz. Diameter - 7". Hold 2 quarts of liquid. Features: Easy pour spout. wire coil handle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Even if you’re not using this for camping it is my go to for making tea! I love they it’s made of cast iron too because I feel like it keeps the water extra hot if I want a second cup! It is definitely worth every single penny if you ask me :)
Jerilyn S.
Rosamond
This is an excellent product, I used this on a recent camping trip and I made coffee and chilli with the warm water. I would recommend this product to my close friends and family. This product is extremely affordable and very practical. I can put this product directly in the fire for maximum heating.
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I usually make my tea in the microwave, so I would love to have this simple tea kettle for when I want to make a bit more tea in bulk! Looks so fancy yet simple!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Camp Chef Cast Iron Tea Pot is very heavy duty! It heats up evenly and quickly! We boil milk in ours over the camp fire for hot chocolate! It was a gift from one of our friends years ago! It is the perfect camping pot! You can pretty much boil any and everything in it! Be careful though the handle gets extremely hot! I learned that the hard way!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
This teapot is great for camping you can put over a fire and it warms up so fast you have to you know time to keep you warm in the cold desert night
Sara P.
Wilmington, DE
It's a convenient, portable campfire station. Its great for morning coffee and breakfast in the woods.