Camocare Organics Natures Way Under-Eye Therapy For Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles 0.50 oz.

BY CAMOCARE ORGANICS

• I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently using an ind...1 Answers
  • Please tell me this works!2 Answers
  • How long does it take to diminish your dark circles, I've tried a...1 Answers
stacey h.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Grandma uses it and loves it! She sys it makes her feel beautiful
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark circles and this has helped remedy much of the purple. It also firms.
Keila B.
Ford City, PA
I have terrible under eye circles and this product works wonders for them! I would definitely recommend buying it!
Lia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best for me personally but works really well on some of my friends. It did the job but not sure if I'm re purchasing
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ainda n conheço a marca .. Mais deve ser bom na primeira oportunidade usarei ..
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
Where is this product sold?
admery R.
sanford, florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really bad dark circles does this really work ?
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Please tell me this works!
Rose C.
Will this get rid of puffy bags under eye all together?
Kellie H.
How long does it take to diminish your dark circles, I've tried a lot of products, but want something that really works