Camocare Organics Natures Way Under-Eye Therapy For Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles 0.50 oz.

BY CAMOCARE ORGANICS

• I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently usin...1 Answers
  • Please tell me this works!2 Answers
  • How long does it take to diminish your dark circles, I've...1 Answers
Lia D.
Not the best for me personally but works really well on some of my friends. It did the job but not sure if I'm re purchasing
Keila B.
Ford City, PA
I have terrible under eye circles and this product works wonders for them! I would definitely recommend buying it!
stacey h.
Newport News, VA
Great product! Grandma uses it and loves it! She sys it makes her feel beautiful
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I have dark circles and this has helped remedy much of the purple. It also firms.
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Ainda n conheço a marca .. Mais deve ser bom na primeira oportunidade usarei ..
admery R.
sanford, florida
I have really bad dark circles does this really work ?
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
Where is this product sold?
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Please tell me this works!
Rose C.
Will this get rid of puffy bags under eye all together?
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently using an industrial strength concealer under my eyes because it's so bad. I am looking for a product that will help me treat them/get rid of them. Anyone had success with this or perhaps another product I can try?