BY CAMOCARE ORGANICS

Create the appearance of more even, flawless-looking skin with this advanced formula of eleven brightening botanicals, light diffusing particles, and potent antioxidants that also help: Reduce appearance of discolorations Give skin a more luminous, perfected appearance Protect skin against free radicals ; see more...

Mayasia E.
Mayasia E.
Rochester , NY
Really good on sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend using this product. Its not harsh on the skin at all; you can use it daily. I am a repeat user of this product. I think this product is amazing
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Clovis, NM
Who doesn't love to be luminous?! This is an organic illuminator which makes it soo much better! Real shine from nature! Smells lovely and works wonderfully!
Megan
Megan
I have gone thru so many moisturizers in my life. I have oily skin but also dry patches. This is the best thing for my skin that I have tried to date!
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Carlsbad, NM
Great illuminating cream! Leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I like it enough to where I would buy it again.
Syniah C.
Syniah C.
Plantation, Florida
Gives My skin a very nice shinny natural glow and good on sensitive skin. Brightens up the face
cindy m.
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
This cream leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing cant get enough of this stuff
lizzie H.
lizzie H.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is an amazing illuminating cream and is beautiful on the skin, I love it!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
I've heard good things about this product, but I have combination skin..am curious if it's too moisturizing?
deja f.
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
What exactly does this do?
Lacey T.
Lacey T.
Zachary, LA
How does this work on oily skin?
Oriana G.
Oriana G.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy one of this?
Yineidy B.
Yineidy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do not use this product. that this seemed to you guys?