Camille Rose Pear Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Adrionna t.Camille Rose Pear Conditioner - 12 oz uploaded by Karimah P.

BY CAMILLE ROSE NATURAL

MOROCCAN PEAR CONDITIONING CUSTARDMoroccan Pear Conditioning Custard is a culinary cocktail blend of nourishing oils to soften and protect the hair's moisture barrier. Our natural buttercream base is silkened with a culinary cocktail oil blend of Moroccan pear, Cherry Kernel and Urica (nettle). Vitamin-rich extracts A,B,C,D & K are mixed with protective antioxidants to offer potent nourishment to strands in need of a little TLC. Rich Omega 6 and 9 top off this powerfully sweet conditioning treat for all hair types. HOW TO USE:Apply a generous amount of conditioner to wet hair. Detangle with fingers or a wide tooth comb. Allow 5-10 minutes for vitamins and nutrients to penetrate strands. Rinse with cool water and gently towel dry. For best results, follow with your favorite Camille Rose Naturals styling product.

Hair Type: All Hair Types, textured

Sustainability Claims: Cruelty-free

Health Facts: Phthalate-free, Sulfate-free, butylparaben-free, formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, propylparaben-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, vegan, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Lotion

Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing, replenishing, shine enhancing

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, cruelty-free, dye-free, paraben-free, vegan

Karimah P.
Rosedale, MD
I truly love the camille rose Moroccan pear conditioning custard. It has become a staple in my hair care routine. The smell is absolutely amazing and resembles some sort of custard/pastry. The consistency is not too thick and it is great for detangling. I do feel I have to use a lot of product to saturate my hair which makes the bottle (12 ounces) go a little faster but it is highly worth it. My hair is left sooo soft, manageable, and silky. I definitely believe it does an amazing job at moisturizing my hair. I highly recommend this conditioner (which is also cruelty free!)
Chelsea B.
I loveeeee this conditioner m. The smell is a light and clean pear smell. You don’t need a lot of product either. It really leaves my hair soft and very light and clean after each use.
shemariah b.
This conditioner is an EXCELLENT conditioner.  The moisture that it gives natural people is amazing.  the price ranges between 10-12 dollars and I would buy this product over and over again.  It works great on dry hair.  Try leaving the conditioner on your hair for a few minutes you will love this conditioner.
Briana B.
Marietta, GA
After struggling to find products that work, I discovered this conditioner and I love it. The scent is nice and my curls are soft and defined. I have a dry scalp and this works very well. I love Camille Rose and will continue to buy their products!
Anonia A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product had good slip and was super moisturizing, the texture was like butter. It smelled just like fruity pebbles. Except, I didn’t really like the applicator, I wish it was a pump. I would probably repurchase this again.
Trenice K.
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy this conditioner! The scent is really nice, soft. The slip of this conditioner is ok, but the moisturizing properties are great ! Not sure if I’ll repurchase .
Adrionna t.
Purchased at: Target
I like this conditioner, it smells like fruit loops and moisturizes my dry hair and scalp at an affordable price. Camille Rose Pear Conditioner - 12 oz
Summer S.
Oviedo, FL
So moisturizing and smells amazing. Someone said it smells like fruity pebbles and I think that they're on the nose!
Courtney H.
Bessemer
Purchased at: Walmart
shampoos dry my hair out so I cowash (wash with conditioner) and this smells so good and leaves my hair so soft.
melanie m.
New York
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner is one of my favorites. Works well with the other curling products with in the same line. It smells amazing. Leaves ur hair super soft and hydrated. Leave it hair longer for best results