Camille Rose Naturals Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz

by Camille Rose Natural

HONEY - Honey, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Oil, Aloe Leaf Juice, Bilberry Fruit, Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Sweet Orange Fruit, Lemon Fruit Extract, Caramel, Optiphen

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Product Form: Lotion

Hair Type: All Hair Types, textured

Beauty Purpose: Basic conditioning, shine enhancing

Camille Rose Naturals Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz ? Has anyone tried this or the other two in the line? Anyone with curly hair?
Does this work well with type 4 hair?
Camille Rose Naturals Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz ? My friend sent this to me wanted to know how good a product this was okay thank you 💞
Start your review of Camille Rose Naturals Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz!
Fulton, MD
I find myself reaching for this leave-in a lot! I was, and still am in love with the, but this one feels like a very close front runner...if not my new go-to. I love the consistency; it's jelly-like and reminds me exactly of honey. They smell...ugh I want to eat it lol a little goes a long way with this product. I do a lot of my hairstyling in the shower and find this product works really well on wet hair for easier distribution versus damp or dry. It clumps my curls together nicely and definitely locks in hydration. I know this is apart of a trio, but I honestly don't have to follow this up with a cream. If anything, once my hair is dry, I can apply an oil to seal in the moisture but adding a cream on top seems heavy for my hair, this does more than enough!
Forest Hill, TX
Purchased at: Target
This product was my first leave in conditioner and i had saw so many good reviews about it. Believe me when i say it is worth the hype! I use this with the jai butter and curl maker and my hair comes out so beautiful. I love the packaging and smell because it looks and smells just like honey! It makes you want to eat it lol, but dont. I’ve recommended this to many friends and they love it!
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
My hair is super dry, but baby I have met my product match made in heaven. This product is SUPER moisturizing. I have 4C hair and struggle to find products that will keep my hair moisturized without weighing it down and this has been a blessing. My twist outs are amazing with this product. Definitely worth a purchase! It smells so good you'll want to eat it.
Dayton, OH
Camille Rose Naturals Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by Renata F.
My favorite leave in conditioner a great go to for taming flyaways and adding volume to the hair with very little product needed and when you go to wash it out leaves your hair not only looking silky but feeling silky hair feels healthy and quenched not dry or brittle
Mustang, OK
This leave-in conditioner smells absolutely amazing and the ingredients list says that they are all natural, which is super awesome. BUT sadly it just did not work with my hair. Not sure if it's products fault but my hair just didn't like it. :( It left my hair super stringy and easily tangled. I have 2c - 3b, thin, low porosity hair.
Portsmouth, VA
This stuff does my hair soo good,I apply when my hair is wet after a wash. It moisturizing and does it’s job of softening the hair . The scent is amazing,smells so sweet ,you just want to lick it. Got it from target for about $13 .When this bottle is done,I will buy some more
Philadelphia, PA
Camille Rose Naturals Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by D. H.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing. I’ve had an amazing hair day every single day this week. It’s been cold, but this keeps my hair moisturized allllll week. People keep asking me what I’m using and complimenting my hair. Picture added for proof of MAD DEFINITION.
Murrieta, CA
First off, Love the smell of this product. However, It is really thick and probably too thick for my hair if I’m honest but it does keep it moisturized. This Should work for someone who needs thick products to moisturize their hair.
Metairie, La
I have 3b curls and this was way to heavy for me. I usually use heavy creams and butters because my hair gets really dry, but this just weighted my hair down. Maybe someone with courser hair would enjoy the smell was pleasant.
Hutto, TX
This stuff made my hair feel AMAZING. It locked in moisture and drew in even more moisture throughout the week. My curls loved this product. It smells exactly like honey, but a little goes a long way! Your curls will thank you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Colorado Spgs, CO
4 months ago
Bri T. • 4 months ago
I’ve tried this product! I really liked it. It made my hair feel soft but if you add too much your hair will be greasy.
Syracuse , NY