Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCamille Rose Natural
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml

Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml

by Camille Rose Natural

Curl maker curl defining jelly is made with natural horsetail and beet extracts to transform your hair into curls without leaving it hard or crunchy. Your hair will have amazing curl definition, bounce and moisture that every curl or coil will love. Perfect for wash and go styling. For extra definition and moisture, use with curl love moisture milk or fresh curl.

Does this product work well in your hair my hair is curly and straight at the same time?
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml I tried Camille Rose’s Honey but I have not tried this product. Is it worth the price? CR products can be a bit pricey.
Can I use this product with different brands, like As I Am Leave in Conditioner? Does it flake if I use a leave in and cream? Would it harden my hair?
Start your review of Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml!
Business B.
Atlanta, GA
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml uploaded by Business B.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product because it doesn’t flake and holds my curls while keeping them soft!
Deja W.
Austell, GA
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml uploaded by Deja W.
I LOVE this stuff!!! So my first time using it I did a quick twist out, literally left twists in for about 20 minutes the most. When I took it out, it just look so cute and as it dried it felt soft and not hard like a lot of gels would normally. I also love this scent!! It doesn’t leave my hair flaky after a while either!
Lauren G.
Forney , TX
I loved how my curls turned out after using this product. Most the time when I do a wash n go with eco style gel it makes my hair crunchy and hard but this product made it soft and my hair didn’t feel crunchy.
Erica R.
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml uploaded by Erica R.
Works well with my 3c curly hair texture. A little goes a long way with this one. Smells yummy but not strong. Make sure to apply on wet hair as the product can cause stiffness and build up. Appears pricey, but has lasted me over 6 months! Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml
Lexi B.
Tulsa, OK
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml uploaded by Lexi B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I will never stop using this gel. It last me a few days before my hair starts to frizz out which is a major deal for me because I suffer from very frizzy hair. It smells amazing and I never get a hard cast of flaking with it!
Hailey C.
Riverview
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml uploaded by Hailey C.
I definitely recommend to other the smell is amazing, the ingredients are good and holds your curls super well!
Liv L.
Denver, CO
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml uploaded by Liv L.
So I’m trying to get my curls back and I’ve seen lots of good reviews on this brand. Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml
Bionca D.
Castro Valley, CA
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml uploaded by Bionca D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been raving about Camille Rose Curl Maker since I discovered it a few months ago. Want defined curls that don’t feel crunchy? This is it. Looking for a gel that’s also hydrating? This is it. Pro tip: apply your moisturizing creams first, lock in that moisture with an oil (vitamin e is my fave), and apply generous amounts of the curl maker. Do not add anything on top of the curl maker gel, unless you’re asking for frizz. Hope this helps!
Tara R.
Montclair, NJ
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml uploaded by Tara R.
I have been using this product for about three weeks, and I can say that the results have been fantastic! My hair has never looked better, and I have recently bleached and dyed it. It looks completely different from before bleach, and my curls are so textured and tight. I like to run through the ends of my hair and scrunch it, and since my hair has a high porosity, it doesn’t leave it crunchy. I get soft, nice curls!
Sherri L.
Alpharetta, GA
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml uploaded by Sherri L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I started using this jelly a year ago and it definitely changed the wash n go game 💛💛💛Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michael A.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 6 mois
Michelle S. il y a 2 mois
I would say it is just because it is expensive but it lasts such a long time it’s worth it
Breanamarie L.
Reno
il y a 7 mois
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml Has anyone had an issue with this product making their curls crunchy?
Jess D. il y a 6 mois
For me it makes my curls crunchy on day one. But with time, the cast breaks. You could also break the cast with oil.
Symone H.
il y a un an
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker Curling Jelly 355ml ? Do you find it beneficial to apply this before or after cream? What's the difference in results?
marie E. il y a un an
I've never tried it before a creamer. I've either put it after it I use it on it's own. When I use it on it's own I get beautiful results but on day 2 I feel the need to wash it. However when I do the cream and then this, i can honestly say i have gorgeous hair for at least 3-4 days they stay soft and bouncy