Camille Rose Naturals Cocoa Nibs and Honey Ultimate Growth 8-ounce Serum uploaded by Deazhane C.Camille Rose Naturals Cocoa Nibs and Honey Ultimate Growth 8-ounce Serum uploaded by Deazhane C.

BY CAMILLE ROSE NATURALS

Ultimate Hair Growth serum is a true miracle in a bottle. Created using 100-percent Ayurvedic, healing herbs and hair growth vitamins to help regrow hair, reverse balding and stops hair from thinning. Hair Type: Any Type: Hair Regrowth Treatments We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Keyonna W.
This growth serum worked wonders on my hairline! My hairline was non existent and I made it a point to do what I could to get them back. Nothing worked until I started to massage this Camille Rose product throughout my hair and mainly focusing on my scalp. After a couple of weeks I started to notice slight hair growth, but after about 6 months, I have edges again!
Sherria G.
Delran, NJ
This is smells great and is very thick. Although it’s thick it’s still light weight and doesn’t weigh my hair down. I use along with my scalp massager. I think it’s affordable for the amount of oil you get.
Lorre-Ann F.
Bronx, NY
This smells yummy and is very thick! It’s perfect for my hair because my hair is very coarse and thick. I would absolutely use this product again. It doesn’t feel like it weighs down my hair when I use it.
Deazhane C.
Portland
I LOVE CAMILLE ROSE PRODUCTS !! These products are made for African Americans who have tight thick curls . There aren't many products out there that are meant just for thick curly hair but this product is . It makes washing , conditioning and blow drying my hair a very easy process . I love the smell of each product including this . This oil protects , strengthen and hydrates my hair after every usage .
Jasmine J.
Snellville, GA
This is only one of three brands of hair oil I will ever use. The applicator tip makes it easier to distribute the oil in concentrated areas which means a little goes a long way. I tend to use this more when I have protective styles in.
Valerie J.
I love this product. It smells great, doesn't leave my hair too oily and easy applicator makes doing my hair a breeze. Just be sure to be light on application since a little goes a long way. Biggest down side is the price but it's worth it.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
I like this Grow oil. It oils my hair leaving it with a shinny finish. I try using it twice a week to had some pow to my hair.
Shanta C.
New Orleans , LA
Love this oil!It makes my scalp feel really good smells great and with consistent use you’ll have an abundance of growth!
Nia j.
chestnut ridge
Not sure if it actually aids in growth but it is a nice oil to massage into your scalp especially when protective styling
Oluwabunmi A.
Boston
This oil smells like candy! It is really moisturizing and is just another great product sold by Camille Rose Naturals.