Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapCamille Rose
Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel - 8oz

Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel - 8oz

by Camille Rose

Aloe Whipped Butter Gel is a moisturizing cream based natural gel that holds your style in place without leaving it hard or crunchy. Blended with rich oils for its conditioning properties and vitamins for nourishing the scalp. Curls will become defined with a light hold and maximum moisture.

How does this smell?
Does this grl keep hold all day?
I own the twisting butter and curl maker. Why would I need to use this product versus those two?
Start your review of Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel - 8oz!
Gabrielle I.
Beltsville, MD
Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel - 8oz uploaded by Gabrielle I.
Purchased at: Target
I lovvvee this butter gel! It is so moisturizing and hydrating! A little goes a long way and the moisture LASTS- I didn’t have to re-moisturize throughout the week! And it smells like birthday cake! I would definitely recommend this one!
Morgan G.
Stockbridge, GA
Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel - 8oz uploaded by Morgan G.
This product is so good for a leave in!Its a great butter and gel!Its worth the money for sure!
Shundra M.
Fairburn, GA
Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel - 8oz uploaded by Shundra M.
Purchased at: Target
The butter gel is moisturizing! It doesn’t have the consistency of gel and doesn’t leave a flakiness. My flexi rod style turned out great. Definitely in love with Camille rose products. It is costly, but definitely worth it.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
Lovely! Smells like cake and makes curls hydrated and soft. Love it! And the fact that it’s natural just makes me love it even more. Deducted 1 star for price, it’s not cheap!
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel - 8oz uploaded by Brittany B.
I love this moisturizing gel! Im notmally not a big fan of holding products because they all dry my hair out but this? Man! Using the complimentary CR products for the loc method I got one of the best twistouts I've ever had! I have textbook 4c hair that frizzes no matter what but, with this product, I was ablw.to maintain a style for about 6 days.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This product was nothing special for my hair. I have 3c hair that is very fine but full. This product did define my twist outs but it didn't give me much hold so my styles didn't last long. It was also too heavy for my wash and go's. I was disappointed in the results but it did provide moisture and slight definition.
Ayyah A.
Absolutely loovvvveee this product. It works sooo well for my hair and doesn’t leave it crunchy at all. I like that is still leaves my hair soft and defined
Farae A.
Snellville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product super moisturizing great for Low porosity naturals doing the Lco method
Bzu S.
Works well I like this one and their curl maker gel as well. Doesn’t leave to much of a cast and keeps hair defined, my hair tends to be frizzy though so I still get some frizz after using it.
Shirlane W.
Fort Campbell, KY
Purchased at: Target
I love camille rose due to I got a sample and it smells like cake. Very smooth and soft