Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, 8 Ounce uploaded by Alake T.

BY CAMILLE ROSE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Aloe Whipped Butter Gel is a moisturizing cream based natural gel that holds your style in place without leaving it hard or crunchy. Blended with rich oils for its conditioning properties and vitamins for nourishing the scalp. Curls will become defined... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Alake T.
Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel
This is my number one go to product. I have 3C hair, and I use it as a leave in conditioner, as a sealant or as a styler. My hair loves this product. I usually buy this in bulk so that I never run out of it. I’m not sure what I’ll do without it. I leaves my hair soft and manageable. Clumps my curls together and make it really defined. And it also leave my hair moisturized for much longer than if I used something else. I low recommend this product 100% it’s that good!!!