BY CAMILLE ROSE

Aloe Whipped Butter Gel is a moisturizing cream based natural gel that holds your style in place without leaving it hard or crunchy. Blended with rich oils for its conditioning properties and vitamins for nourishing the scalp. Curls will become defined with a light hold and maximum moisture. see more...

• Does this grl keep hold all day?1 Answers
  • Are there any 4c ladies out there who's used this product...1 Answers
  • I own the twisting butter and curl maker. Why would I nee...3 Answers
Joy P.
Akron, OH
This is my all time favorite, staple, go to, won’t leave
home without product.  I waited a very
long time to try this product only because it was not readily available to me
in my city and I did not want to but it online so I waiting until I came across
it in a store.  Close to a year might I add.  SMH.

I was able to find this product in Target.  It costs $14.99 for a 8 oz jar.  I was not thrilled by the price but after
using just the one time the product is well worth it.  The product is a mixture of aloe vera and
oils whipped up into a creamy moisturizing heavenly goodness.

oils whipped up into a creamy moisturizing heavenly goodness.

The consistency is a very creamy whipped texture that would
seem heavy just by the feel in your hands but distributes very smooth and
evenly through your hair as your work it in.

I have used this product as a leave-in and a styler.  I normally use it while still in the
shower.  My hair is very fine and thin
and I am able to section my hair into 3 sections using a dime size amount for
each section.  I put this on my hair
while still soaking wet.  It distributes evenly
and creates amazing smooth clumps.  From there
I will either seal with an oil if I am looking for a fuller fluffier wash and
go or I will add a gel (kinky curly curling custard) on top if I want a stronger
hold.  I will generally use this as a
daily moisturized by misting my hair again in those 3 sections and reapplying
more like half a dime size amount to each section to refresh.  After trying it the first day I went back and
bought 2 more jars.  After 2 and a half
months I am almost finished with my first jar.
I use this daily on my hair and several times a week on my daughter
whose hair is much thicker than mine.  It
really spreads well.

Pros:  can be used in
multiple steps of your regimen,  very moisturizing,
creamy light weight consistency, a little goes a long way, smells like a desert.

Cons:  priced a little
higher than what I like to pay for products (but I use it in multiple steps of
my regimen so its like a 2-in-1), it smells like a desert ( I haven’t used it
in the summer so it could end up being a problem but right now im ok with the
scent),  not available in stores in my
city.

Let me just say i had to go all the way to columbus to find
this product in store.  Luckily for me i have family there and i got lucky
when at target when i stumbled across it.
Lynkethia C.
This is an amazing moisturizer with light hold. I love it on my daughter’s fine wavy hair and it works well with my curls. I have a friend who’s daughter has tight curls and it works for her hair also. I am pleased with how versatile this product is. It works well on wet or dry hair. In between washes it is great to smooth the flyaways and keeps my pre-schooler from coming home with wild hair. This product is very creamy but not heavy at all.
Norhan A.
I consider this product as a miracle, my daughter has really curly hair, it is a disaster to comb it every time as she keeps to cry, I tried many product like sauve but it didn’t work, so i get this product from define and shine target beauty box to try,i really love it , makes my daughter’s hair like silk and it didn’t take few minutes to finish combing her hair without tears, i love the smell a lot and it’s texture like butter
Alexandra S.
This is for the Curl Maker gel. This is an expensive gel let me start by saying that. But it really is the best gel I’ve ever used. It defines my curls without making it crunchy, which is hard to achieve. My curls look defined and not frizzy.
Sue O.
If you have type 4 hair this product is not for you. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t bad either. For kinky-curly hair, type 4, it doesn’t truly offer much moisture upon use; as a styler, not much hold either. My hair felt dry the next day and my twist out wasn’t defined. Works great for people with looser curl textures however, but it wasn’t for me.
Megan W.
I received a sample of this in a Target beauty box and it was love at first smell! It smells EXACTLY like cake frosting, but it doesn't stop there. This gives my curls hold and smooths the frizzies away like nothing else. And it doesn't make my hair sticky at all. Love this so much I went out and bought a full size!
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
Lovely! Smells like cake and makes curls hydrated and soft. Love it! And the fact that it’s natural just makes me love it even more. Deducted 1 star for price, it’s not cheap!
Madisen E.
This product smells good but didn’t work out for my hair. Maybe it’s because I used it on the wrong style but it didn’t feel moisturizing at all. It’s really thick and no matter how much I wet my hair, the product sat on top of it and was hard to work in. I will probably try it again one day, but not repurchase!
Sybil W.
This product has a creamy consistency to it. It has a fake, chemical batter scent to it. So, I am not sure what is used to scent this product with. Nonetheless, the scent is tolerable to me (as it doesn't make me gave, give me headaches, or aggravate my allergies), and I am someone that I consider my self to be scent sensitive for sure. The scent of Camille Rose Naturals products that I have tried, I have been able to tolerate them all, even though the scents of Camille Rose Naturals products do linger in the hair.

This styling product is quite concentrated, so a little goes a long way. When I use this product I do use it alone, in my hair. This product doesn't give my hair lots of definition, however, that's okay, because I have a naturally loose curl pattern and I am not looking to make my hair look curlier anyways. It simply enhances what I already have, which is mighty fine with me. I like that this product leaves my hair frizz free, shiny, moisturized (but not greasy in any way), doesn't flake, provides light-medium hold, and can honestly be used all year round with no problems.

Yes, this product is expensive, however, I do buy it when I catch it on sale. As, I like to stay well stocked up on it.

I happen to use this product for either wash n gos or for slicking my hair back into a bun with. Either way, it performs great!
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
I love this moisturizing gel! Im notmally not a big fan of holding products because they all dry my hair out but this? Man! Using the complimentary CR products for the loc method I got one of the best twistouts I've ever had! I have textbook 4c hair that frizzes no matter what but, with this product, I was ablw.to maintain a style for about 6 days.
Nicole W.
San Antonio, TX
I own the twisting butter and curl maker. Why would I need to use this product versus those two?
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Does this grl keep hold all day?
Briahana M.
Are there any 4c ladies out there who's used this product? I'm looking to try new things.

Walmart