BY CAMILLE ROSE NATURAL

Curl maker curl defining jelly is made with natural horsetail and beet extracts to transform your hair into curls without leaving it hard or crunchy. Your hair will have amazing curl definition, bounce and moisture that every curl or coil will love. Perfect for wash and go styling. For extra definition and moisture, use with curl love moisture milk or fresh curl. see more...

• Does this product work for kinky 3c/4a hair? To give a li...4 Answers
  • Does it make your hair curly ?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to EcoGel? Don't want to spend $23 ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Keyanna W.
Palmdale, CA
This product is a game changer!
This is a firm holding, highly moisturizing gel. It works great on all curl types but I find it tends to agree best with 3c-4a curls. The smell is great and although the texture is a bit slimy it allows it have better distribution. I love this product more in the winter time as I live in a dry climate so I need gels that moisturize my hair. If you live in a humid climate I highly recommend using less as the humidity takes longer to dry.

Of course that's when you use it properly. One major mistake I see that causes dissatisfaction from users is not using right amount and not knowing how to properly distribute the product. Here are some tips that will help:
Measure it by pumps. You want to keep you sections fairly small and use one pump working it in from root to tips. You can use your fingers but I prefer using a tangle teaser for even distribution.
If your hair normally lacks volume you want to scrunch your hair up into your scalp. If your hair has high shrinkage you will want to keep pulling the gel down (praying hands method is great).
To avoid the sticky feeling I suggest diffusing and using a towel to soak up the excess.
lauren M.
Blacksburg
This is by far the best gel for my hair. I have about 4a hair and man, I can almost a full week. I did find out that if you use too much, it'll get gummy.  I pair it with the hair milk and it's the best combination. It's kind of expensive, but I can probably get about a dozen wash and gos out of a bottle. I do make sure each strand is coated with my hands.  I can honestly say I like this better than ecostyler gel.  For me, this is my go-to.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
My first question is does this product have to be used in combination with another product or can it be used alone? I’ve heard and seen so many reviews about how amazing this product is. Yet again another over priced and over hyped product. The minute I put this in my hair it immediately felt horrible. Almost like I was applying Nothing at all. My hair felt so dry. I had to rinse it out and apply a different styler because it was not working!
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
The name says it all, as someone with wavy hair, this curl maker makes my waves look more like curls. Witchcraft? Magic? I love this product. You get a big bottle and a little goes a long way! This is what I use to clump my curls and then follow with a mousse or gel (A product with hold). I've never used it alone, but I should try that out!!
Rilind R.
Makes my curls feel so amazing. It's all natural, smells great, and is wonderful. Works really well on my type 3a short hair. A must have for any curly out there, definitely worth the price tag. I scrunch it in my hair and it leaves my hair a little hard but not too hard, making it a wonderful product for hold. Not greasy at all. Go get it!
Dariana  .
Piscataway, NJ
This is a Must have for every curly girl who in the CG method! Yes it’s a bit expensive but it works wonders! I recommended this product to a lot of my IG followers and they have all raved about it, so will you! Check out my results.
Kaylani W.
Sanger, CA
Camille Rose Natural Camille Rose Curl Maker 12 oz is amazinggg its leaves my hair moisturized and define my curls very well , this has my wash and gos last about 4 days or more and that neverrrrr happens , i live for this 💙
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff works wonders on my hair! Instantly defines my curls leaving hair; shiny, bouncy and curls well defined. It’s extremely effective.
Camille rose is all natural and has a wonderful scent. Its light weight and easy to use.
Packaging is nice and the pump makes it super convenient to use.
I gave this product a four because I noticed a little bit of product flaking on my hair and I don’t like that.
It’s expensive but I’d definitely buy again.
Kaisha K.
Georgia
Not my favorite.... It smells good but it does not give me enough hold and I do not like the overall texture of it. It only works well when I part my hair into very small sections otherwise it will not define my curls.
Brittany C.
Orlando, FL
Hands down my holy grail! I need nothing but this product. It’s pricey but you can get them In the differ store sales. I have 2c-3a low porosity hair and this defines my curls and makes it shine with no weigh down
LaTrice D.
Does this product work for kinky 3c/4a hair? To give a little more insight my hair is fine/porous and a little longer than shoulder length when curly. I have to use heavier gels to keep my curls in tact but they usually weigh me down. I like to have volume as well as definition but usually only get one or the other. Will this product help me achieve both? thanks in advance
Carissa A.
Spring Valley, CA
Does it make your hair curly ?
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this leave your hair feeling hard?
Delilah H.
Will this work for 3b type hair ? Cause I love a good wash&go And is less is more with this product?
Tiauna S.
Does this product leave hair flaky or with a residue after it had dried ?