BY CAMILLE ROSE NATURAL

Curl maker curl defining jelly is made with natural horsetail and beet extracts to transform your hair into curls without leaving it hard or crunchy. Your hair will have amazing curl definition, bounce and moisture that every curl or coil will love. Perfect for wash and go styling. For extra definition and moisture, use with curl love moisture milk or fresh curl. see more...

• Does it make your hair curly ?4 Answers
  • Does this product work for kinky 3c/4a hair? To give a little mor...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to EcoGel? Don't want to spend $23 if they ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
naiomi l.
Davenport , FL
My favorite gel in the whole world!!!! This gel not only adds amazing hold, it smooths down your cuticles to prevent frizz, this gel clumps curls so nicely and works well with so many leave ins! I can't say enough good things about this product. It is worth every dollar. Buy it!
Valerie J.
Atlanta, GA
I just tried this product because I've heard such great things about it. It deliverered too. I only wash my hair with shampoo once a month because I don't want to completely strip it (I have curly hair) and this is gentle but also smell great. I'd buy again.
Gelila K.
Tucker, GA
This gel is my favorite! Always keeps my curls defined and doesn’t leave them crunchy. I was hesitant to buy it because it is a little pricy but it’s so worth it! I have 3b/3c hair and some of my friends have 4a-c hair and it works for all of us!
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Oh My Goodness. Words cannot describe how much I love this product. There are a few cons: It can get a tiny bit crunchy, but nowhere near other products. The price is also a bit steep, BUT IT IS WORTH IT.
I have frizzy, curly hair and I never embraced the frizz; so I tried MANY gels, jellies, creams, mousses, etc., and this product hands down leaves me with the shiniest, most defined, and frizz-free curls. It smells amazing too, like grapefruit. It's also really easy to styl with this product, I just detangle my hair with conditioner and then finger rake the product through my hair and air dry. It's amazing.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I use this as my defining gel when I am doing a twist out and I love the defined but soft look it gives me. As others have mentioned, this product works best if you have a base of a leave in conditioner. The smell is great and I noticed my curls stay defined longer if I use this. I tend to use more gel than not enough but I have learned that I don't need to be heavy handed with this gel. A little goes a long way thankfully - considering the price. The price is the only reason I won't give full stars. I have a lot of hair so there is only so much skimping I can do to make the bottle last longer.
Cierra E.
Ladson, SC
I've been natural my whole life and my hair gets curly easily but this product makes them super defined. The ultimate best. "Camille Rose Curl Maker" I also purchased other Camille Rose Products that are also working great for me. My hair/curls have never looked so good. The Camille Rose line has my hair Looking fabulous. I never got so many compliments. Strangers were telling me that my hair looked awesome and asking me what product did I use and I was more than happy to tell them. Camille Rose, Curl Maker. You can't go wrong. Great product. I have found my hair more defined than ever. Thank you Camille Rose!❤🙌
Carib C.
Definitely a holy grail for me. I pair it with Aussie mega moist conditioner and a little bit of Eco styler olive oil gel and it is perfection. The smell alone is amazing. There is no crunch, no flaking. It isn't a super hold, but I like my curls soft and bouncy. This is exactly the results I get. It is a bit sticky, so if you don't like that feeling of slight greasy, you won't like tthis.
zymeena c.
Elmhurst, NY
It gives good slip. Compared to their old formula it doesn't leave residue on hair and is less sticky. It gives soft hold. I like products that give a good hold without the crunch feeling. I stick to curl defining creams mostly because of this. It's not worth the money. Yeah $22.
Bonnie F.
This is a great product for natural curly hair. It doesn't make your hair feel hard and crunchy, but gives you fantastic curls that coil, and leaves your hair feeling moisturized.I just run it through my hair, scrunch it and allow it to dry naturally,
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Hands down the best gel to ever touch my curls. I apply this to freshly washed hair after a good loose leave in. It defines my curls and leaves them super soft for days. I can usually make it 5 or 6 days before I need to reapply. My curls have great shine and are really moisturized. It also has a very pleasant scent. I totally recommend it.
Carissa A.
Spring Valley, CA
Does it make your hair curly ?
mo f.
Lauderhill , FL
Does this leave your hair feeling hard?
LaTrice D.
Does this product work for kinky 3c/4a hair? To give a little more insight my hair is fine/porous and a little longer than shoulder length when curly. I have to use heavier gels to keep my curls in tact but they usually weigh me down. I like to have volume as well as definition but usually only get one or the other. Will this product help me achieve both? thanks in advance
Tiauna S.
Does this product leave hair flaky or with a residue after it had dried ?
Lola D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product really worth the hype & price? Can it be used in combination with other products or will it flake quickly?