Add a Photo

By CAMILLE ROSE NATURAL
Curl maker curl defining jelly is made with natural horsetail and beet extracts to transform your hair into curls without leaving it hard or crunchy. Your hair will have amazing curl definition, bounce and moisture that every curl or coil will love. Perfect for wash and go styling. For extra definition and moisture, use with curl love moisture milk or fresh curl.
Photos (21)
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
Amityville, NY

I'm not sure about this product. I thought this would be a great wash and go gel for me to try but I hate how I have to have soaking wet hair and apply some sort of leave in conditioner in order to apply this product. I really don't like the feeling of having wet hair on my neck . One time , I tried applying this to my soaking wet and mixed it with shea moistures leave in conditioner . Bad idea!! My hair was defined BUT had white little flakes all around my head. Not sure what I did wrong . I only used this once and my curl pattern was defined but had a lot of shrinkage.
Muffin B.
Muffin B.
Atlanta, GA

Recently purchased this product at the world natural hair show and I must say that 15 minute wait in that long line was well worth it :-) it smells great, gives great curl definition and leaves your hair soft as marshmallows just as the bottle proclaims!! I used this as the gel for a wash & go and i was pleased thoroughly. The price is def steep but a little goes a long way so it still pans out to be worth it because the product will last quite a while unless you're heavy handed with products. All-N-All i will surely repurchase.
kala m.
kala m.

This is one of my favorite products for my hair it loves it and works ao good but you have to have a very thick base a lot of people don't know this if you use it by it self it will most likely flake up I use blue magic coconut oil it works great for me But I would recommend this product any day I hope to try more from the camille rose line
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

If you are a naturalista, please invest in this product. When I used this on hair, my curls sprang to life. It provides the most amazing curl definition. It leaves your hair smooth and shiny. Plus it smells delicious and doesn't have a lot of harsh chemicals. The price is very steep (around $26 at Target) but a little goes a long way.
Chieme E.
Chieme E.

I love this product! It smells heavenly and gives curl definition like no other. It is a little pricey but a lot goes a long way. I made the mistake of using too much my first time and the end result was crunchy, flaky curls. On my second wash n go I applied it much more gingerly and I was in love with the result!
Elle D.
Elle D.
Hanover , Md

One of my favorite gels! It can be a little sticky, which can be annoying if you have long hair, but it's better if you blot your hair or plop while you're hair is drying. The ingredients are great and it's awesome for frizz control. Also, because it doesn't have glycerin, it works in different climates.
Latiesha O.
Latiesha O.

This is an awesome product. Not only does it moisturize your hair, defines your curls, and gives your hair everything that it needs, it also smells great!! I have used many gels, And this gel is in the top five products. It's a little pricey and yes it's worth it. I love this product!!!
Lois L.
Lois L.
Jacksonville, FL

My hair loves this Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker. It gives me great curl definition, slip and moisture with out the stiffness of most gels. However, my wallet doesn't love it. I paid $22 for a 12 oz bottle. But because my hair does love it, I'm always on the search for sales.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Orlando, FL

This product used to work really well in my hair but the last few times I've used it my hair hasn't responded to it that well. I have very fine strands but a lot of them and this kind of weighed my curls down. If I were to use it again I would use less product
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.

This is a great product for natural curly hair. It doesn't make your hair feel hard and crunchy, but gives you fantastic curls that coil, and leaves your hair feeling moisturized.I just run it through my hair, scrunch it and allow it to dry naturally,
Carissa A.
Carissa A.
Spring Valley, CA

Does it make your hair curly ?
mo f.
mo f.
Lauderhill, FL

Does this leave your hair feeling hard?
Lola D.
Lola D.
Brooklyn, NY

Is this product really worth the hype & price? Can it be used in combination with other products or will it flake quickly?
Tina L.
Tina L.
Griffith, IN

Can anyone tell me how well this product works? I saw it in the store and was thinking about trying it. How good is the definition and does it make the hair feel crunchy at all?
LaTrice D.
LaTrice D.

Does this product work for kinky 3c/4a hair? To give a little more insight my hair is fine/porous and a little longer than shoulder length when curly. I have to use heavier gels to keep my curls in tact but they usually weigh me down. I like to have volume as well as definition but usually only get one or the other. Will this product help me achieve both? thanks in advance

Join Now