BY CAMILLE ROSE NATURAL

Curl maker curl defining jelly is made with natural horsetail and beet extracts to transform your hair into curls without leaving it hard or crunchy. Your hair will have amazing curl definition, bounce and moisture that every curl or coil will love. Perfect for wash and go styling. For extra definition and moisture, use with curl love moisture milk or fresh curl. see more...

• Does this product work for kinky 3c/4a hair? To give a li...4 Answers
  • Does it make your hair curly ?4 Answers
  • I have wanted to try Camille Rose products so bad, but th...3 Answers
Camille Rose Natural Camille Rose Curl Maker 12 oz

Start your review of Camille Rose Natural Camille Rose Curl Maker 12 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Raelina W.
I have kinky curly hair 4-, 3b, 3c It worked really good with my hair type but I don’t think the price is worth how much I get. I have tried other products that work really well with my hair that aren’t as pricey. This also didn’t mix well with the other products I have used. Camille Rose Natural Camille Rose Curl Maker 12 oz
Ánni B.
Knoxville
I really like this product especially with the curl love moisture milk! It’s a really good summer wash n go styler due to the fast drying time! but for some reason it causes my hair to have flakes and i can’t figure out what that is!
Torrea W.
Flint,MI
I love this gel it does exactly what it says it will do I have natural black hair with 3b 3c curl texture and this product is amazing it last a full week of styling great price and great product it's definitely a must have in my routine I'd buy it a million times again
lauren M.
Blacksburg
This is by far the best gel for my hair. I have about 4a hair and man, I can almost a full week. I did find out that if you use too much, it'll get gummy.  I pair it with the hair milk and it's the best combination. It's kind of expensive, but I can probably get about a dozen wash and gos out of a bottle. I do make sure each strand is coated with my hands.  I can honestly say I like this better than ecostyler gel.  For me, this is my go-to.
Yasmine L.
It’s amazing and soft and the smell of this products. Is very wonderful its smells like marshmallows trust me you would want to bite into it. Buy this product today you will not regret it trust me on that.
katie k.
I am loving this so far!! This was just given to me by a friend as she has done experimenting with products and found her favorites. Anyways, I am loving this cause I can use this ALONE and it helps my curls get defined. Will keep using and not his picture, it’s my 3rd day hair. I’ve just started taking care of my hair “no poo” and I am excited for this journey!! It is like a gel but it makes my hair so soft!!! Will keep posting updates about it. ^_^Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth FoundationMaybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless FoundationMilani Infinite Liquid EyelinerPhysicians Formula Benefit of The Pout Velvet Liquid LipstickLOTTIE LONDON Online Only Blush Crush Powder BlusherMorphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow PaletteMakeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder
Mrs. L.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: CVS
My hair type is curly 3b fine hair. My hair loves this, I get amazing results every time I use this product. The product is expensive very for an 8oz but it’s worth every penny. One bottle can last you a few months. TIP: Stock up whenever they go on sale.
It’s a medium hold gel, the consistency is like a lightweight gel, it’s not sticky at all and it smells like vanilla cake if you le sweets you will love the scent. It gives you great definition and yes you will have shrinkage but your curls will look super defined, very moisturized and very shiny. Also, I get days out of my wash and go. You can use it alone as a one and done or you can pair it with any of CM rose leave-ins. I prefer to use it with the Camille Rose curl milk and I refresh with the curl milk as well. Best of all the ingredients! If you are following the CGM this product is a must have or at least give it a try. I have tons of hair product but when I want my curls to look amazing I always reach for this gel.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
My first question is does this product have to be used in combination with another product or can it be used alone? I’ve heard and seen so many reviews about how amazing this product is. Yet again another over priced and over hyped product. The minute I put this in my hair it immediately felt horrible. Almost like I was applying Nothing at all. My hair felt so dry. I had to rinse it out and apply a different styler because it was not working! This product is too expensive for it not to work so I won’t be buying this again
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Camille Rose Natural Camille Rose Curl Maker 12 oz
I will not start my hair regiment without this fantastic styling product for curls. It’s goes on and is easy to apply evenly throughout your hair. It gives a good curl but then will also be so soft and pliable when you SOTC (scrunch out the crunch). This is one if my best 2018 finds for fabulous hair! I recommend!
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
This is a Must have for every curly girl who in the CG method! Yes it’s a bit expensive but it works wonders! I recommended this product to a lot of my IG followers and they have all raved about it, so will you! Check out my results.
Carissa A.
Spring Valley, CA
Does it make your hair curly ?
LaTrice D.
Lancaster, CA
Does this product work for kinky 3c/4a hair? To give a little more insight my hair is fine/porous and a little longer than shoulder length when curly. I have to use heavier gels to keep my curls in tact but they usually weigh me down. I like to have volume as well as definition but usually only get one or the other. Will this product help me achieve both? thanks in advance
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this leave your hair feeling hard?

Target