Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayCamille Rose Natural
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz

Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz

by Camille Rose Natural

HONEY - Honey, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Oil, Aloe Leaf Juice, Bilberry Fruit, Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Sweet Orange Fruit, Lemon Fruit Extract, Caramel, Optiphen

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Product Form: Lotion

Hair Type: All Hair Types, textured

Beauty Purpose: Basic conditioning, shine enhancing

how does this make your hair feel?
How well does this product work on 4C hair ?
Does it make your hair heavy and/or sticky?
Start your review of Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz!
Teela B.
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by Teela B.
This is one of the best hair products I have ever used. The holy grail of natural hair care. I literally didn't have this for 1 week and I thought I was about to go crazy 🤪. Super hydrating, makes my curls pop! My twist out will last for days. I'm not stingy with it either, I like lots, it's sticky but it does wonders! It says honey hydrate and that is exactly the consistency! My natural hair care girls, this is the one!
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by Chameka M.
I love this leave in treatment and it loves me! It smells like honey and feels good in my hair. I use it with both wet and dry hair and I’m happy with the results either way.
Shauna L.
Waldorf
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by Shauna L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this for my natural hair. It hydrates my hair after my weekly wash. It’s a leave in conditioner. Great product for African Americans. It smells great. I would definitely [email protected] in my hair product routine.
Sandy L.
Orlando, FL
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by Sandy L.
Purchased at: Target
My hair tends to get dry easily and this definitely helps prevent drying out. The only reason it’s not a 5 is it can be a little sticky, but as far as hydration it’s amazing. Definitely recommend trying it out along with the entire Camille Rose line. Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz.
Opulent M.
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by Opulent M.
this product was better than I had expected it to be. the moisture retained well over 24hrs and I have longer than shoulder length dreadlocks.
Ivory B.
Racine, WI
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by Ivory B.
I absolutely love this leave in. It does exactly what is says and hydrates my hair. I didn’t have to add any additional products after my bedtime wash and my hair was still hydrated the next day. My hair was soft and didn’t have a greasy feel. I would recommend to any with natural hair that has issues with your hair holding moisture.
Sherri C.
Alpharetta, GA
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by Sherri C.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I was skeptical at first because this leave-in has the consistency of honey 🍯 once I applied this to my hair it was shiny, moisturized and soft.... this is a staple for me , I apply this under my styler for maximum hydration 💦Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz
Daryll H.
Philadelphia, PA
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by Daryll H.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing. I’ve had an amazing hair day every single day this week. It’s been cold, but this keeps my hair moisturized allllll week. People keep asking me what I’m using and complimenting my hair. Picture added for proof of MAD DEFINITION.
Briona S.
Westland, MI
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by Briona S.
Purchased at: Target
I’m obsessed with this stuff! It’s amazing. Incredibly moisturizing. Helps with curl definition. Smells amazing. Smells and feels like honey.
Fabiola E.
Miami
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz uploaded by Fabiola E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always had super long hair but the longer it got the harder it was to maintain its moisture so it was always frizzy but this product has brought life back into my hair . Truly amazing product. Worth the purchase . I love sweet smells and smelly like sweet honey while moisturizing my hair feels great! Will buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamika L.
Hayward, CA
il y a un an
Lexi B. il y a un mois
I use it before I apply gel to my hair. Use it more so as a styler because your hair will get too greasy and it will weigh your hair down if you add a cream styler with it
Anne R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
il y a 2 ans
Camille Rose Honey Hydrate Leave-In Hair Conditioner - 9 fl oz ? Has anyone tried this or the other two in the line? Anyone with curly hair?
Daryll H. il y a 2 ans
This product is for kinkier curly hair, so if you have silkier hair, waves, or loose curls it probably won’t work well for you. This line is mostly targeted at thicker, kinkier hair. So this stuff is ideal for 3c and up!