Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCamille Rose Natural
Camille Rose Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother - 8oz

Camille Rose Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother - 8oz

by Camille Rose Natural

Camille rose fresh curl hair smoother - 8 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Camille Rose Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother - 8oz!
Tara R.
Montclair, NJ
Camille Rose Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother - 8oz uploaded by Tara R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this in conjunction with the curl maker, and they’re absolutely fantastic together. I run this through my hair, and comb it through, and then I follow up with the curl maker. This is one of the first hair smoothers to not irritate my scalp, and I absolutely love the smell!
Sherri C.
Alpharetta, GA
Camille Rose Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother - 8oz uploaded by Sherri C.
Purchased at: Target
This hair styler is a one and done for my fine 3c/4a hair, I love the smell and you only need a small amount ❗️Camille Rose Natural Camille Rose Fresh Curl Hair Smoother 8 Oz
Debra G.
Odessa, FL
Camille Rose Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother - 8oz uploaded by Debra G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is a really nice lightweight leave-in conditioner/frizz smoother that works well under the Camille Rose Curl Maker gelle, in addition to doing a good job as a second day curl refresher (see photo below after I raked this through my hair). Pleasant scent, slippery, not too thick. The pump dispenser is handy and gives me just the right amount for my hair.
shantia W.
Nashville, TN
Camille Rose Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother - 8oz uploaded by shantia W.
My favorite it smells sweet so beware ! If your not into that smell it's not for you it's so moisturizing. I used it on this wash n go right here and the curls were popping !! It's expensive . I believe I paid $14 at Walmart who now carry this brand
Ayo C. W.
Everett, MA
I have been using this product for a year now. I will not stop. I absolutely love it. I mainly use it as a leave in conditioner (ps it has no protein). It is great at moisturizing (without being heavy), detangling (which is usually not easy for me) and also smoothing. Will always use. It has safe, natural easy to understand ingredients. Love love love! The pump makes it super easy to use when styling for e.g. a wash & go. This is a staple for my type 4 super super coily hair.
Angie V.
Camille Rose Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother - 8oz uploaded by Angie V.
This product is a staple for my defined puffs and as a general leave-in. I like to put a nice amount on my wet puff and then use a toothbrush to define random sections of the puff, but not all of it. This creates a beautiful, shiny and curly puff in the end. Check out the photo! I also love the smell of this product. It's sweet and reminds me of cupcakes.
Nikki M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This really helped my hair. I put all over my hair before a curl cream and it makes my hair look strong elongates my curls and just makes everything i put on top work better.
Samirah A.
Centreville, VA
Camille Rose Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother - 8oz uploaded by Samirah A.
Camille Rose Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother - 8oz uploaded by Samirah A.
Purchased at: Target
The aroma its self is super relaxing! Loving the lightweight gel with great definition and moisture pairs well with Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz #natralhair #blackhair #hair #haircare
Khadijah N.
Winterville , GA
Camille Rose Fresh Curl Revitalizing Hair Smoother - 8oz uploaded by Khadijah N.
I love a good curly twist out style. This hair smoother has help my curls flourish through my twist outs. No more frizzy curls just juicy hydrated curls.
myra H.
1,100 reviews
Smells great, softens and helps with detangling. I especially like using this as a leave in after washing my hair or to refresh my hair before styling in the morning. I've used a lot of products like this but this one is one of my favorites. I've also recently noticed how coconut oil makes my hair feel strange sometimes (and it is prevalent in a lot of hair care) so it's nice that this doesn't contain that, and the ingredient list is fairly short!

Looking for your answer?