Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz

Curl love moisture milk will nurture your tresses and aid in preventing breakage, shedding and styling damage. Blended with wholesome natural oils, butters and milks, this everyday moisturizing cream will provide shine, protective anti-oxidants and long-lasting moisture to enhance the driest hair the natural way!

My hair is curly and very dry and I would like to know if this product can help me to have hydrated curls?
Can this product be used as a a replacement for a leave in?
Would you recommend for a 3.5yr old?
Start your review of Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz!
Katrina T.
Plantation, FL
Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz uploaded by Katrina T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a huge fan of Camille rose products. When I tell you this will literally transform your hair, I MEAN IT. As soon as I apply this product to my hair, it’s automatically turns super soft. It smells wonderful, similar to vanilla cake batter, but not too intense. I use it as a leave in conditioner during my wash days. I highly recommend, don’t second guess JUST BUY BUY BUY, trust me you won’t be disappointed!
Shan V.
Nottingham
Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz uploaded by Shan V.
The scent, the consistency, the moisture! I loveeee this. Used it after using a leave in spray conditioner for extra moisture and then braided my hair. It stayed moisturised for 4 days and didn’t even need a refresh. My favourite brand.
Cheyenne L.
Newington, CT
Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz uploaded by Cheyenne L.
Wow, I absolulety fell in love with this product. Not only does it smell captivating, delicious and gorgeous. It left my naturally frizzy, thick, curly and coily hair feeling amazing. It's a shame seeing some negative reviews on this product, saying it made their hair dry and even crunchy. I had such a different experience with this product! My curls felt healthy, defined and bouncy. Plus smelt great. My sister gifted this to me, and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend and purchase for myself. I couldn't agree more with the positive reviews for this product.
William G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz uploaded by William G.
Purchased at: Target
This product provided my hair with so much moisture that was LIGHTWEIGHT! I usually go for a thicker moisturizer, however, this one hydrated my curls! I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Nargis M.
Brooklyn, NY
Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz uploaded by Nargis M.
Purchased at: CVS
I really wanted to like this product, because it has such a huge amount of positive reviews. But unfortunately, I didn’t like it at all. I don’t like how it smells, it made my hair dull and sticky. Also, the product made my hair crunchy and dry. This product is not a moisture milk at all, it’s more like a thick cream or a heavy butter. Waste of money.
Lynn L.
Alpharetta, GA
Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz uploaded by Lynn L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This hair milk keeps my hair moisturized at max hydration for a week long hair style without adding any extra oils , I absolutely love this product Camille Rose Natural Camille Rose Curl Love Milk 8 Oz
Kareen J.
Brooklyn, NY
Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz uploaded by Kareen J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have super thick type 4 hair (a mixture of all three subtypes) and my hair requires thick creamy products for hydration. This leave in conditioner is light, leaves my hair super soft and keeps my hair moisturized for above five days. You don’t have to use much to get the job done. The curl marker pairs so well with this!
LaCresha P.
Buford, GA
Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz uploaded by LaCresha P.
this milk right after a great shampoo and condition is my go to for moisturization. I use it prior to my curlmaker and the combo is 🔥consistently
Tina M.
Sunland, CA
Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz uploaded by Tina M.
This is the only product I have found so far, and believe me there were many, that has stayed consistent to keep my curls moist. Camille Rose Naturals, Soylicious, 8 Ounce
Cydaisha D.
Brick, NJ
Camille Rose Curl Love Moisture Milk - 8oz uploaded by Cydaisha D.
Purchased at: Amazon
i love camille rose products. this moisture milk works amazing with my braid outs. a bit on the thick feel side so a little goes a long way
Ask a question to the Influenster community...