Hair CareHair ProductsCamille Rose Natural
Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-In Detangling Hair Treatment - 8oz

Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-In Detangling Hair Treatment - 8oz

by Camille Rose Natural

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-In - 8 oz Gender: Female.

[product:camille-rose-natural-camille-rose-coconut-water-leave-in-8-oz] ? Is this product light or heavy?
[product:camille-rose-natural-camille-rose-coconut-water-leave-in-8-oz] ? Do this product keep moisture and shine to my hair? I have 4c type hair
How long does this last?.
Start your review of Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-In Detangling Hair Treatment - 8oz!
Lois L.
Jacksonville, FL
This leave-in leaves my hair soft, detangled, and moisturized throughout the day. When used under a styler or gel, I get none of that hated crunch. I have already purchased a second bottle.
Baheejah H.
Farmville, VA
I used this for my natural hair twist out and it was one of the best styles I've had. The smell is great!! I also used it to detangle my daughter's difficult hair and it made it sooooo much easier to comb through
Raleigh L.
N Hollywood, CA
This leave-in treatment is fantastic. It detangles so well, smells like delicious coconut, and makes hair look amazing once it dries. I had no frizz at all the next morning and my curls were so soft and moisturized. This is absolutely my new go-to overnight product.
Cat B.
This is the best leave in I've used for my hair. I have 3c curls & the previous products I've used left my hair still looking & feeling dry. This leave in is around the same price range as my previously used leave ins, such as As I Am & Curls, so the price wasn't as much as a problem. However, I wasn't really fond of the coconut smell at first but now it's grown on me.
Tiffany W.
I LOVE this product as a leave-in but even more as a detangler. It gets out every knot and leaves my dry hair feeling soft, moisturized and back to life. I use this any time my hair needs a little extra love. I have repurchased several times and will continue to use this.
Briana T.
Monterey, CA
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite leave ins! Works extremely well on my hair. It is very light weight but helps keep in moisturized longer than most leave ins I’ve tried.
Lauren G.
This lightweight leave in packs a powerful moisturizing punch! Great for all hair types, this leave in has enough slip to make both detangling and styling a breeze. The light coconut scent is an added bonus!
Jhanae P.
Culpeper, VA
I use this brand faithfully, i love the smell and what it does for my hair. Ive been on a natural hair journey and had problem getting my hair to go back to my natural curls. I watched this one youtubers video and she had talk about this brand and how there wasnt any bad chemicals in it. I love the leave in because it makes my hair feel soft. I love this brand.
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
This product smell delicious! Super moisturizing, extra hydrating and a little goes a long way. Not many leave ins give me definition but this one certainly did. It is curly girl approved and worth every dime!
Karmen C.
Charleston, SC
Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-In Detangling Hair Treatment - 8oz uploaded by Karmen C.
WORTH IT. The attached pic is of a week-old twist out and it’s still soft and not crunchy from dryness. I have very thick hair, but didn’t use a lot of product per twist, maybe a dime size per each medium-sized twist. Try it out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hafso Y.
il y a 2 ans
Shanelle S. il y a 5 mois
It’s medium thickness .
Tatyanna S.
Tifton, GA
il y a 2 ans
Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-In Detangling Hair Treatment - 8oz ? Do this product keep moisture and shine to my hair? I have 4c type hair
Tiffany P. il y a un an
I don’t think this product adds shine. It’s great for 4C hair and adds moisture and curl definition.