Camille Beckman Imperial Repair Hand Therapy Lemongrass Vert & Sparkling Grapefruit, 1.35 Oz uploaded by Rachael M.Camille Beckman Imperial Repair Hand Therapy Lemongrass Vert & Sparkling Grapefruit, 1.35 Oz uploaded by Jodie S.

BY CAMILLE BECKMAN

Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
OMG this is my go-to hand lotion! I initially received a sample in my Birchbox.. Since then I've purchased the full size 3 or 4 times. I LOVE the scent! The lemongrass and grapefruit are SO refreshing! I also love how it really nourishes your skin without making it super greasy. I can't get enough of this! I highly recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a good hand lotion!
Amber S.
I love the smell of lemongrass! This hand-creme works decently well, as as or maybe a little better than some of the other hand cremes I've tried. I received this in a glossy box bit will definitely be buying more soon!
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Hands down! Or out! It's the best most repairing hand treatment I've ever tried. I received it in a Glossybox and had never tried it, now there's no going back to anything else. I highly recommend it