Camille Beckman Imperial Repair Hand Therapy Lemongrass Vert & Sparkling Grapefruit, 1.35 Oz uploaded by Rachael M.Camille Beckman Imperial Repair Hand Therapy Lemongrass Vert & Sparkling Grapefruit, 1.35 Oz uploaded by Jodie S.

BY CAMILLE BECKMAN

Megan M.
This scent and finish is not what I need in a hand cream. The lemongrass is so strong and overpowering it competes with my perfumes. It’s thick and smooth but doesn’t melt into your skin so an oily layer is left behind. This doesn’t smell or look young and fresh and I don’t feel feminine or nice using it.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
OMG this is my go-to hand lotion! I initially received a sample in my Birchbox.. Since then I've purchased the full size 3 or 4 times. I LOVE the scent! The lemongrass and grapefruit are SO refreshing! I also love how it really nourishes your skin without making it super greasy. I can't get enough of this! I highly recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a good hand lotion!
Amber S.
I love the smell of lemongrass! This hand-creme works decently well, as as or maybe a little better than some of the other hand cremes I've tried. I received this in a glossy box bit will definitely be buying more soon!
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Hands down! Or out! It's the best most repairing hand treatment I've ever tried. I received it in a Glossybox and had never tried it, now there's no going back to anything else. I highly recommend it