BY CAMILLE BECKMAN

Dona C.
This hand cream is very moisturizing but does not dry quickly. After putting it on my hands, I felt like I couldn't do anything without leaving greasy handprints on everywhere. Would recommend using when watching TV or doing something that does not require you to use your hands much. I will say that the results are great though! It leaves your skin very soft.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
I have the body lotion version of this and I love it! To me it wasn't too heavily perfumed but it's not light either. It seems to soak into my skin rather quickly which I enjoy because I don't feel sticky or slippery.
Rachel B.
Boston, MA
I found that this hand cream had a somewhat strange texture, almost plasticky in feel. It also was too heavily perfumed for my taste for a hand cream. I've tried many other hand creams that I prefer including some that are less expensive.
LEAR28018 A.
olha k.
I have dry hands after washing them and this is perfect ! IT smells amazing and keeps my hands moisturized for a long time