BY CAMI SECRET

As Seen on TV Quick Easy Clip-On Cami! Set of 3: Black, Beige, White One size fits all Adjustable - Fits thin to wide bra straps The Layered Look without the Bulk! Transform Outfits - Day to Night Attaches Removes Instantly Cool, Lightweight Comfortable With Thin Lace see more...

Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
My grandmother got me one of these for Christmas a few years ago and I thought it was a joke. It's literally just a trapezoid of cloth with lace on top that you clip to your bra. The colors are ridiculous and I would much rather have cleavage than a cami secret popping out of my shirt when I bend over.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
It's just a thin piece of cloth and always shows the lines underneath ur clothes which is really annoying. It does its job but can also come out of ur shirt which is embarrassing...
Kizzy R.
St Augustine, FL
The concept is really great! But the cover up is NOT. I can see maybe wearing it when I am 50? But for now, I would rather have something a little more stylish. I can see paying $10 for something a bit more trendy.
Mairead D.
The concept is great But I'd rather just wear a full cami. I don't think it's worth 10 dollars for some cheap cloth.