Cameron's Toasted Southern Pecan Ground Coffee-12 oz-Ground uploaded by Desere C.Cameron's Toasted Southern Pecan Ground Coffee-12 oz-Ground uploaded by Desere C.

BY CAMERONS

From the Manufacturers Label: Made from 100% Arabica Beans, Kosher Flavor: Creamy, toasty, extravagant pecan flavor. Taste: Smooth, rich pecan taste thats somewhat buttery, and almost bittersweet. Freshness: Exclusive packaging insures maximum freshness. For anyone whos a fan of the toasty, nutty goodness of pecan pie, Toasted Southern Pecan is the cup of coffee for you. This coffee has a rich, slightly buttery flavor thatll be the highlight of your day. Our Arabica beans are carefully selected from around the world, precisely blended and roasted in small batches, and brought directly to you for the purest, freshest flavor. see more...

Teresa W.
Monticello, IN
This is THE best coffee ever! It smells amazing and the taste is simply delicious. Although this is difficult to find in my area I have ordered bulk on line just to have it. As an avid coffee drinker I have tried MANY brands and flavors...but this is my all time favorite!!
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
After finding this coffee through a search on Puritan Pride and reading reviews from a lot of other websites, I decided to try this coffee for myself. I searched for over a month to find it physically in a store so I wouldn't have to pay outrageous shipping fees. I made an awesome purchase!! This coffee has a perfect amount of nutiness without being too overbearing, and is just strong enough to where it isn't acrid. I would recommend this to anyone because it is one of the best coffees I have tried-might become one of your favorites, it's inexpensive (around $5.70/ 12 oz bag), and it's addicting!