BY CAMEO

Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Awesome pallets ! Kinda pricey and you can find dupes but this one is well with the price and it blends so beautifully ! And how can you just not want any of these colors on your eyes ! They're so pretty !!!!
Taylor G.
So many options with this palette you can change it up anytime! It's sleek and easy to carry, I ordered mine online and it was a great price, I can't wait to order more!
Araceli A.
Looks great! And has many shadows but they are very powdery! What I like is that you have a lot of beautiful colors and you can make them work just blending a lot..
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
I love this pallet so much so much color and really good quality for such a great price!!! Definitely buying another I use it everyday and it's so easy go apply
Alee L.
I love this makeup kit! It's def. one of my go to kit when I'm on the go. It colors are pigmented and blends really well!
adrianna m.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Blends really well and has great pigments, i would suggest this pallet to anyone who loves a pop of color.
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
Definitely a great pallet. Has many options with eyeshadow and blushes. Very pigmented and a great buy
sury m.
Nice color I like cameo make up kit I love pallets color I don't like Brite and shine color ūüėó
Diana L.
I saw this at Target once, and I fell in love! It has soft colors which I love !
Karen M.
It's an incredible, super-pigmented palette. I've never had a palette like that.The best I've ever been able to test.
Ana R.
How did it go?
Cindy lorena Q.
Excelente gama de colores y diversas combinaciones R√ę vive mi mirada y le da un tono se cual