Cameo Ladybug Cute Make Up Kit with Eyeshadow uploaded by Katelin L.

BY CAMEO

14 Eyeshadows, 2 Blushes, 2 Press powders, 4 Lip-gloss, Mirror, and Applicators. Cute design Ladybug brings you lots good mood while you seeing and using it. see more...

• Is this quality makeup? Is it pigmented and long lasting?...1 Answers
  • I have never heard of this brand before. How is the quali...3 Answers
  • I've never seen this before ,can you buy this Canada ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Taylor G.
I got this for my niece to start playing around and trying new things with make up and she was not the biggest fan. Definitely not something to use on sensitive skin but the options are endless for what you can do here, I wouldn't buy it again just because it was hard to get off but it's not awful!
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Ok I have not purchased this but i think I would purchase it just for the visual appeal?! How is the pigment are the colors good quality?
Milagros G.
OMG, I love this product! It has all the different colors I can use without having to buy sets of just one color to go with my clothes!
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
I think it's a cute adorable case ... my daughter loves it ... I think it's more for first time makeup ! But it's really cute !
Mike S.
Terrible packaging, terrible formulas, just very low end. BEWARE! To me, anything that comes with sponge applicator is a no-no
Jordan B.
Love the second wings it s very colorful many palettes in one who wouldn't want it it is sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christina E.
Pacolet, SC
So cute. compact enough for your purse saved a wonderful variety of colors! !
anne c.
Acessórios, sombras para os olhos, blushers, lip-gloss, prima em pó, e aplicadores
caixa de plástico joaninha agradável e bonito
Projeto bonito & fresco faz este item um grande dom idéia para presentes de Natal e aniversário
equipamento vermelho
Yasmin K.
London, ['', '', '']
I found this so cute although it is something I've got for a younger sibling and she loves it as kind of a first makeup set its not expensive its not something i would use.
Katie D.
Bunbury, Cheshire
Packaging is incredibly cute and there is a nice variety of eyeshadow colours offered. However the eyeshadows feel slightly cheap and are not as pigmented as others I have tried. The price is ok, though I feel as if you are paying more for the actually ladybug packaging rather than the quality and quantity of the make-up
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have never heard of this brand before. How is the quality and the price?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I've never seen this before ,can you buy this Canada ?
Laney L.
Fresno, CA
Is this quality makeup? Is it pigmented and long lasting? Worth the price? Never heard of the brand, looks adorable!