Cameo Aluminum & Stainless Steel Cleaner uploaded by Brooke  K.

BY CAMEO

Cameo® Aluminum & Stainless Steel Cleaner.
Works Great on Stainless Steel Sinks!
Net wt 10 oz (283g). see more...

Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great stuff! I've been using it for years to clean my stainless steel appliances, pots, and pans. Gets everything sparkling and shiny clean. Nothing else like it---will continue to buy. Highly recommend!
Brooke  K.
Clare, MI
I love this product. I have both the stainless steel cleaner as well as the brass cleaner. I use it on my pots and pans, my sink, and even baking sheets. A few minutes and very little scrubbing and your bakeware and cookware will look like brand new. I have been failthfully using cameo for a few years. i would highly recommend getting this. This product is way better than some of the others on the market.
Heather M.
I absolutely love using this product on my stainless sink and also bakeware. I've even had cookie sheets with rust on them before and cleaned them to like new condition with Cameo.