Apparel & AccessoriesLuggage & BagsBackpacksCamelbak
Skeeter 50 oz Hydration Pack [Raspberry, 50-Ounce]

Camelbak Skeeter 50 oz Hydration Pack [Raspberry, 50-Ounce]

by Camelbak

#2 in Backpacks

Is this heavy to carry around?
Is this worth the purchase? Is it light or heavy when carrying? Easy to use?
2 questions. 1 - what is the weight of the pack when filled with water? 2 - is the mouth piece a bite valve or does it have the flipper to turn water flow off and on? I'm looking for a lightweight pack that has an easy to use, but large flow of water for my half marathon training. Purchasing a bunch of different packs isn't economical, so any help is appreciated!
Start your review of Camelbak Skeeter 50 oz Hydration Pack [Raspberry, 50-Ounce]!
How would you rate this product?
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
We bought this for one of our long hikes when we went camping one summer. I like the idea of the hydration pack, such a great idea so you don’t have to carry water bottles. It is hard to clean and dry out the hydration pack after using it.
Brittany P.
Frostburg, MD
Great for shorter runs, when you don't need to carry anything extra, i.e. keys, gels, phone, etc. Though they do make larger ones with more carrying room, which I personally prefer!
Kassidy H.
Etowah, NC
I've had my CamelBak for 4 years or so! I haven't needed to replace any parts of it or had any problems with it. Easy to use & clean . I use mine for camping , hiking , working out & hot summer days doing whatever! Pricey but youre paying for a good product to last a long time so it evens out
Glory M.
snellville, GA
I love camelbaks, they are so cute. They are great for hiking camping anything that has to do it outside especially festivals.
Melaney R.
This is my first Camelbak purchase. I used it for the first time this past weekend while biking 3 miles with my husband. It is amazing! I love the whole concept of the backpack with water and the innovative straw! I will never run or bike or go anywhere outdoors without this! I love the small, compact size but I wish there was at least one pocket.
Sunshine R.
These are the best hydration stations EVER! I love being able to wear these throughout my days in Oklahoma and being totally fine because the summers are killer. These are 1000% recommended.
Gab L.
Denver, CO
Great for backpacking trips , hiking, car trips, anywhere you need to stay hydrated.
Emma M.
I love this!! I don’t use it as much as I would like, but when I need it, it comes in handy. It holds a decent amount and is easy to carry. The nozzle is also very simple and easy to use. I recommend this to anyone who likes to go hiking or on adventures!
Brittany M.
Batavia, NY
Without a hydration pack, I would have passed out while in Atlantic City for Warped Tour! These are convenient, easy to wear, and hold a lot of water! My water stayed cool enough in the bag and no water leaked. I love it!
Danielle S.
Norman, OK
Wonderful for any adventure! I use it frequently and it’s easy to clean, use, and refill