Camelbak Relay Water Filtration Pitcher Aqua uploaded by Lauren A.

BY CAMELBAK

Camelbak relay reinvents home water filtration with a unique double filter technology that allows you to filter at the speed of your faucet. The innovative double-filter design removes chlorine, taste and odors twiceevery time you fill and every time you pour. Made with plant-based activated carbon, each fresh filter lasts 4 months of average household use with its spill-proof locking lid and space-saving design, relay goes from your faucet to your fridge without spilling a drop.

Samantha S.
I tried multiple filter pitchers before getting this one. I so wish I'd started with camelbak. It is fast and efficient. The water tastes great. I can definitely tell the difference between the water straight from the tap and the same water a few moments after being filter. Best part? The lid STAYS on and it is super easy to refill!
Toni S.
I personally don't own this product but my bestie does. And it Is amazing! I am a huge water lover as well and this filter changes the taste of water all together giving it a more clean and crisp flavor. I will definitely invest in one of these soon.
Leesa J.
E Waterboro, ME
I have had my Camelbak Relay for 6 months, and really love it. I use the water in my coffee maker, for cooking, for drinking (both human and dog). It removes any 'off' taste from the water. Stores well in the fridge also.
Ashley W.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like the amount of water this container holds. It's abundantly larger than other filter pitchers.
Shiny S.
Camelbak Relay Water Filtration Pitcher Aqua this is a very practical water container I love the packaging so much especially the blue color which is compatible with water I highly recommend it to everyone
Mikayla  F.
Canton, OH
Is this a good buy for college student ? Trying to find something that is a filter that would fit in a mini fridge
Kerri C.
I love my camelbak bottle, so I'm wondering how this pitcher compares to the Pur or Brita? Anyone had any issues with it?