Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesCamelbak
Podium Water Bottle - 24oz Clear/Racing Red, 24 oz

CamelBak Podium Water Bottle - 24oz Clear/Racing Red, 24 oz

by Camelbak

Camelbak's mission has always been to continuously reinvent and forever change the way people hydrate and perform. The bottles that revolutionised hydration! Multi award-winning best selling Podium bottle. Key Features: Innovative self sealing valve eliminates splatters or spills. Lightweight easy-squeeze bottle to deliver the right flow to quench your thirst. Positive lock out for leak free transportation. Volume: 710ml. Camelbak Got Your Bak lifetime guarantee. Bottle Material: BPA-free Trutaste Polypropylene.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CamelBak Podium Water Bottle - 24oz Clear/Racing Red, 24 oz!
Camila M.
Arequipa
De un material duradero, la tengo hace un buen tiempo. Y el diseño es muy bueno, mis hermanos aman jugar con él. Me gustaría que sea un pocp mas grande
Katie K.
Santa Clara, CA
Love love love the podium bottles, especially for biking and other sports. So great that you can squeeze it and easily get the water out. A bit tough to clean but the ease of use makes up for it. Obviously not as insulated as a metal bottle so just keep that in mind.
Maria L.
Whitmore Lake, MI
This is a great bottle for the gym! It’s the perfect size to fit in the equipment holders and it has a nice feel in your hands! I actually bought another one for my son!
Margie N.
Hackett, AR
My husband loves to use this one on his bike rides. He tells me it’s the easiest to use. I feel like it worth the money. We will definitely continue to buy this kind for his biking adventures. He is a very satisfied customer.
Le P.
Mansfield, OH
This is the only bottle I use because it fits my road bike bottle cage best. The only gripe I have is the mold in the mouthpiece area but I pop it off, soak it in bleach, and boom good to go.
Disbel Q.
Elmhurst, NY
Me gusta, tiene un buen diseño, aunque podría ser más lindo a la vista, aunque por todo lo demás es bueno [product:camelbak-podium-water-bottle-24oz-clear/racing-red-24-oz]
Shalyn C.
I’ve always loved Camelbak. Their water bottle are excellent, they keep your water cold all day no matter what you might be doing. Easy to use and great to just grab and go with. Love all the different type of bottle they offer
Jake C.
Janesville, WI
I like to have it in my bike holster. Fits well and does some insulation. The insulation is only good for a little while though. Like the fun designs.
Lana Y.
I don’t like this for everyday use since the top that you drink out of is exposed, but it’s great for sports. Very light weight. Easy to hold on the go. Awesome for biking especially. The top locks, so no leaks. Washes well in the dishwasher.
Luisa J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my absolute favorite! I’ve tried so many products and this one is so good, it’ll blow your socks off. Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?