BY CAMELBAK

Recommended for ages 3 - 8, the CamelBak Kids' eddy water bottle features a spill-resistant design and fun graphics to keep you and your kids happy. Just the Right Bite: Combining the patented CamelBak Big Bite Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve, this detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean. Never Spill: Easy for small fingers to operate. Safe and Easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only). Not for children under 3 years. Stain-resistant and taste-free Tritan is 100 percent Free of BPA and Bps. Kid-sized, fun and easy to clean, this bottle is ready for any adventure. CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee. Color: Blue. Pattern: Airplane. see more...

Joanna S.
Bronx, NY
Love how easy and simple it is too open. My son has been using these since he turn 1. I feel as if they are very durable and inexpensive . I love the option of designs because they aren't overwhelming and you can the drink inside
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
My son carries this little water bottle everywhere! We do long walks in the stroller while I’m playing Pokémon go and he loves drinking ice water from this while he rides!
Ashlee S.
I love trying new sippy cups with my kids. This one is a decent size although it builds pressure in the spout and can leak a little bit. I also think it’s a little expensive for the quality of the product. I purchased it on amazon during a lightning deal.