CamelBak Groove Water Bottle - .6L Lime, One Size

by Camelbak

Treated tap water goes in and clear, great-tasting water comes out of the CamelBak Groove Water Bottle thanks to the filter built right into the straw. The Groove features a CamelBak Big Bite Valve that flips down so spills aren't a worry when you're sipping or in your bag. This BPA-free bottle is also dishwasher-safe, so your water stays pure.

Is the filter replaceable and if so, how do you know when it needs to be replaced?
Start your review of CamelBak Groove Water Bottle - .6L Lime, One Size!
Elle P.
Has a replaceable charcoal filter so you can fill it wherever. Keeps water cold at work and doesn't have a swear plastic aftertaste. I use it almost every day. It wasn't too expensive for how much I use it. It may be pricier than others but is bpa free and dishwasher safe.
Marina K.
I take my camelbak with me almost everywhere! It's light and so easy to carry around and drink out of! Definitely one of my everyday essentials!
Kari D.
Plainsboro, NJ
I do like this bottle. The filtration works great and doesn't make the water taste funny. The only complaints I have are that I occasionally get a charcoal feeling when I get to the end of the bottle. Also, the filter makes it a little more difficult to get water out. I feel like I have to drink with much more effort than with original Camelback bottles.
Layan A.
Champaign, IL
These water bottles are okay! They aren’t bad but they just aren’t my favorite because I prefer an insulated water bottle like my hydroflask that will keep my water cold throughout the day! The straw on these camelbaks are nice though and not a bad option.
Samantha H.
Wausau, WI
Super cute water bottle. Easy to carry along, especially if you’re going on a walk or hike. The outside is plastic so it won’t break if you drop it. The top easily opens in shirts. This is a good water bottle for an active person.
Emily M.
The color is super cute! A convient top so that u dont need to tilt ur head back to drink water! One downside is that cleaning the spout and straw on the inside can be hard.
Hannah B.
Cleveland, OH
Love this water bottle I bring it everywhere and it’s easy to carry with the hook on the lid
Kendall D.
River Grove, IL
I love these, but the straw makes a lot of noise and it’s hard to clean! Won’t be buying one with a straw in the future.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Love. Love. Love. I have a blue one. This is so great. I can ger inexpensive new bite valves and filters on amazon too. Having a filter in my waterbottle is the best. I can refill at work using tap water and feel food about it. And since there is a bite valve, if absolutely necessary you can drink it hands free.
Christine W.
Huron, OH
CamelBak Groove Water Bottle - .6L Lime, One Size uploaded by Christine W.
I LOVE my Camelbak Groove! I used to struggle with drinking a lot of water throughout the day until I got my Groove. With the built in filter, I can fill up anywhere I go and not have to worry about not having filtered water. I have had my Groove for about a year and it has never broke and the straw is still in quality shape. The tight closing lid and folding straw also prevent spillage when I knock it over. Camelbaks come in a variety of colors that make them fun and easy to separate from others at the gym.