Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.
Winnipeg, MB
How easy is the straw to clean? As well as the mouth piece.
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
I use a dilute bleach solution, 1/4 cup bleach in a gallon of hot water, in the sink to sanitize my water bottles, when they're looking dirty after a wash. To be sure the straw is clean, I soak a chenille stem (big pipe cleaner) in the bleach solution and run it through there straw to listen whatever may be stuck inside. I also use the chenille stem soaked in bleach solution to clean out the inside of the mouth pieces. I let everything soak 30 minutes and then rinse with hot water. All parts are allowed to air dry on a clean towel. Hope this works. I get my sterilizing and cleaning techniques from working in the food service industry.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Galloway, NJ
1 year, 3 months ago
I only put cucumber water or strawberry water in mine, well i found that the mouth piece harvests mold. The mouth piece is also so tiny that you cannot simply clean the inside of it and water does not get the mold out. super gross
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Fenwick , Ontario
1 year, 5 months ago
Very easy, I usually let both soak in warm soapy water and the rinse them off and let them dry.
Erika J.
Erika J.
1 year, 6 months ago
Usually the mouth piece can slide off as well as the straw and i believe you can wash them in the dishwasher otherwise just by hand! They also sell replaceable mouthpieces at stores.