Alison B.
Round Rock, TX
Have you ever broken one from dropping it?
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
1 year, 4 months ago
The only story I heard of from a broken camelbak is from a friend who owned one for 5+ years and it was filled with ice at the time and it completely cracked.
Maryn I.
Maryn I.
Ortonville, MI
3 years, 9 months ago
I work on an adventure course and have literally dropped it from our 25 foot platform onto the earth several times and never broken mine!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
4 years, 1 month ago
I've dropped mine so much and it never breaks!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Bolling Afb, DC
4 years, 1 month ago
No and mine has taken a beating.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Tallahassee, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
I have dropped mine a good 30 feet when I was backpacking often, only to come out with a few scrapes. These things are made to last. It's certainly possible that they can break under certain circumstances, but it's improbable that they will. Cosmetic damage is common, but stickers can cover up blemishes :)
Julia B.
Julia B.
Bakersfield, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
My water bottle lives attached to the side of my backpack so suffers from it's share of abuse. I have some scratches on the outside but definitely no breakage!
Louis S.
Louis S.
Frederick, MD
4 years, 2 months ago
My wife and I took ours to Disney and they were in our backpack. Hers is insulated, and the insulating outside wall cracked a little bit. It still works just fine and hasn't seemed to make any difference other than cosmetic.
Emilia D.
Emilia D.
Boston, MA
4 years, 3 months ago
I never have, but sometimes the straw breaks. They are easily replaceable!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
4 years, 4 months ago
Just the lid/straw part. It still works, but it leaks sometimes.
Ash A.
Ash A.
Flagstaff, AZ
4 years, 5 months ago
I have had mine for 2 years and no cracks and I have dropped it several times.