Yasi E.

Do you usually put these in the dishwasher or hand wash ?

Brea R.
Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
2 years, 11 months ago
I alternate, but most of the time, I wash by hand!
I J.
I J.
3 years ago
Hand wash
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Ada, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
I'm afraid they would melt in the dishwasher
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
3 years, 1 month ago
I always hand-wash this item because I don't want to mess the rubbery pieces up.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
I usually hand wash but it is dishwasher safe.
Denise  A.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
3 years, 3 months ago
I usually hand wash mine, sometimes the dishwasher messes my water bottles and tumblers up, better safe than sorry.
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
3 years, 3 months ago
I usually handwash, but if it's due for a deep clean I put it through the dishwasher.
Annie C.
Annie C.
3 years, 5 months ago
I run it through the dishwasher but I have to wash the bite valve by hand with a q-tip
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
3 years, 5 months ago
I hand wash the bottle and put the mouth piece in the dishwasher.