• Camelbak® Eddy® Water Bottles Camelbak® Eddy® Water Bottle
  • Camelbak® Eddy® Water Bottles Cardinal
  • Camelbak® Eddy® Water Bottles African Violet
  • Camelbak® Eddy® Water Bottles Rain

BY CAMELBAK #5 in Water Bottles

Enjoy spill-proof sipping at work or on the trail with the 0.6 CamelBak Eddy™ water bottle. Handy portable size for on-the-go hydration that fits conveniently in most cup holders. The CamelBak Eddy 0.6 Liter Kids Water Bottle - Hipster Skulls Features: Redesigned cap and Big Bite valve provide faster flow than previous versions; just bite and sip, and your beverage flows through the valve. Dishwasher-safe, durable, BPA-free and BPS-free. Flip, bite and sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw). Carry the integrated handle in the crook of a finger, or connect it to a pack or waist belt with a small carabiner (not included). Simply unscrew the cap to uncover bottle's wide-mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning; sleek shape fits easily in your hand is compatible with most car cup holders. Michael Eidson, a bicycle enthusiast, came up with the idea for the CamelBak in 1988 when competing in a 100-mile road race during the summer in Texas, where he created a system for easy hands-free hydration. Jeff Wemmer, a competitive cyclist, was such an instant fan of the product that he started bringing CamelBaks to races to sell them. He was eventually hired by the company, and went on a road trip, pitching and selling CamelBaks out of the back of his motorcycle. Since then, CamelBak has evolved into becoming the world's leading producer of hydration solutions with their product line of hands-free hydration packs, water bottles, purification systems, and hydration supplements. see more...

Camelbak® Eddy® Water Bottles

Start your review of Camelbak® Eddy® Water Bottles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They are great quality, and also the perfect size to put into my side pocket on my backpack :) when I first purchased it, the bite valve was sealed, but I got it open fairly easily." in 90 reviews
  • "There are some problems that I noticed after awhile--such as some mold growing in the mouthpiece (gross, but I heard that if you keep the mouth piece stuff in the freezer that it will not happen & you should clean it after every use)." in 80 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about this water bottle is that it is spill proof, as I always find myself flipping the bottle upside down and it not going anywhere, so thats nice, but mold can grow in the mouthpiece if you don't clean it well, so thats kinda gross." in 36 reviews
  • "Easy to drink out of and carry around with me every day, and the screw-off top makes it easy to fill no matter what water source I'm using." in 26 reviews
  • "I love camelbak but you need to be sure to clean the mouth piece- it is very prone to molding.It is a very durable bottle however. " in 24 reviews
Jordan B.
Marion
I got a camelback for the first time in middle school and have loved them ever since.  There are always tons of color options and are available in a lot of stores.  I love how long they last and the straw they come with .  I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a water bottle over any other brand because they last a lot longer and are great quality.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Purchased at: Target
These bottles are fantastic. My kids carry them to school and all@over the house getting their water in daily. Hubs uses his for jujitsu. Colors are fun some sparkle and it’s insulated. The straw in fat and easy to clean. Easy to find in store and reasonably prices.
Bryanna E.
Pittsburgh , PA
I"m HUGE on staying hydrated throughout the day so I almost always have a water bottle handy...unfortunately it's not ever one of these.  While it isn't expensive per se, it is for the quality you get.  I literally have to hold it or put it on a flat surface when I take it places with me because if I put it in any of my bags, it leaks everywhere.  I've even ordered new caps for this bottle, and while Camelbak has been super quick with its customer service, the new caps are not any better quality and still leak, either through the straw or on the lid itself near the logo.  I definitely wouldn't buy another one.
Chloe S.
Dubuque
My favorite water bottle ever, and I love the color! It was the perfect size to put in my book bag.  Camelbak® Eddy® Water Bottles These water bottles have always, and always will be my favorite water bottle. I use this water bottle every day. I would definitely reccomend this to others!!!
Marisa E.
I am not a fan of this design at all. While many may rave and love this water bottle, I just think the straw design has so much room for improvement. Many times, I want to be able to quickly drink some water out of my water bottle without a lot of effort to open the bottle. I prefer Tervis water bottles since you can press and open the bottle top with one hand and then drink out of the moderately sized opening. I don't like this straw design since you have to wash the straw, which can get lost or dirty, and then also the effort it takes to open the water bottle each time you simply want to sip some water.
Kerry H.
I love this water bottle! I love that it tells you how much you've had, right on the side of the bottle. I find that using a straw, I'll drink more water, and more often. This is one of my favorite water bottles!
Caitlin R.
Mundelein Il
I love the quality of these water bottles and how they come in many different colors. Pros is that its easy to clean, because all the parts comes a parts. The thing that I don't like is that because it was so many parts to clean if you don't clean them they  can get moldy.
Lauren R.
Buffalo, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
First off, I bought this Eddy around 5 years ago for travelling at Target on sale and it was the best decision... EVER! This water bottle is easy to travel with and clean. The only annoying thing about this water bottle is the bite valve getting moldy. Sometimes it can leak, but it holds water well! Its great to keep in my bag or on my desk when I need to use it. It does deteriorate quickly, so it is great if you DON'T use it frequently (i.e. every single day in a year).
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
I used to LOVE mine, it was thing thing to have in my high school. When i got it i loved it till i broke it dropping it three feet from the ground. I was a little annoyed but got a new one. Do not put anything but water in here. I was putting lemon water in here and the nipple ended up collecting mold in it and it was impossible to get out i had to throw away the entire bottle. No matter how much you wash them, their spout has a lot of tiny spaces for mold to grow be aware.
Julie M.
Westlake, OH
When I first got this style of water bottles I loved it. It rarely spills and all you have to do is bit the nob. But after many uses the nob starts to rip which causes it to leak. Th knob also gets very dirty and it is very hard to clean. There are many times where mold gets in my nob because it is so hard to clean. I would for sure pick a different nob where I do not have to worry about it always being dirty.
Bernadette H.
Brentwood, CA
What color do you own?
Kasey M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does the biting wear the opening down?
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love camelback, but what's the best way to clean the straws , I feel it's the only part that isn't really clean?
Alison B.
Round Rock, TX
Have you ever broken one from dropping it?
Melanie J.
Rio Rancho, NM
Are these worth the price?