BY CAMELBAK #30 in Water Bottles

CamelBak's Podium Big Chill 25 oz Bottle is a large capacity insulated bottle for longer cycling or outdoor adventures. Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long as regular sport bottles. Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve? eliminates splatters and spills. This lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst. 100% BPA-Free TruTaste? polypropylene with HydroGuard? lets you taste your water, not your bottle. Positive lockout for leakproof transport Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean. It also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides. Double wall construction keeps water cold twice as long as regular sport bottles Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve? eliminates splatters and spills Lightweight, easy squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst Removable nozzle for easy cleaning 100% BPA Free TruTaste? polypropalyene with HydroGuardlets you taste your water, not your bottle Positive lockout for leakproof transport Wide mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides Material: TruTaste? polypropalyene Weight: 25 oz.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
The Camelbak podium is my go to hydration station! I own 3 of these bottles (started off for my bikes and grew to all the time use) and I love them! I accidentally ran over one once while biking and it still works great. Keeps drinks chilled, leak proof bottle, and a great color variety. if I had to give one con, it's cleaning the bottle. They've made it easy to remove the top to clean it, but it's still a bit of an annoyance that i have to take it a part.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Anniston , AL
This camelbak bottle is a great cup and it keeps drinks cool for a very long time. I use it with my kids as well and it has a knob on top that can make it spill proof so it's perfect for putting in their lunch boxes
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
One of my all time favorite water bottles. Keeps stuff pretty cold, and works well. Sometimes makes weird squeezy noises at times though. But still a great water bottle! Would definitely buy it again
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
I love this waterbottle, it's insulated, holds a lot of water, it's durable, and I don't have to touch the mouthpiece to open it which is great. I'm going to buy another soon
Heather H.
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This water bottle is great for on the go. It doesn't leak through the top and is very convenient and easy to use. It keeps the water refreshingly cool. Definitely worth the money, I would highly reccommend it to anyone-both athletic and casual.
Jacki D.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is my work out, gym water bottle, it keeps my water cold through my work out! I bought mine at tjmaxx for a really good price! I do think this is my favorite water bottle. I like that the lid can me locked and unlocked. Also really like that you can squeeze the water into the mouth instead of sipping or sucking!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
My husband absolutely loves these bottles! He has two for when he goes mountain biking ! They keep his drinks chilled for long amounts of time! Highly satisfied and he's recommended these bottles to a ton of his buddies!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Duluth, MN
I've been using this for a while now, and my sister had it before me. I love it! When the nozzle got dirty I contacted Camelbak and they gave me a replacement. When it's locked it NEVER LEAKS. Seriously, I can throw it in my bag and not worry. I bring it everywhere. 100% recommended
Katie H.
Katie H.
Vienna, VA
My husband bought me this for my birthday. I chiefly use it when I ride my bicycle, but I also use it around the house. It keeps water cool, but not cold (without ice). It doesn't leak in my bag, either.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
I bought this to change from the straw type and this still leaked. Every camelbak I have ever owned always leaks