BY CAMELBAK #20 in Water Bottles

Camelbak Eddy Kids Water Bottles Full-size hydration for pint-sized kids. Tech Specs: Hydration Capacity: 12 oz / .4 L Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 5 oz Always: 100% BPA-Free Warranty: Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddy clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free. Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene Bite Valve Material: Medical grade silicone Country of Origin: China Just the Right Bite: Combining the patented CamelBak Big Bite Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve, this detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean. Never Spill: Easy for small fingers to operate. Safe and Easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe. Not for children under 3 years. BPA-Free, stain resistant and taste-free Tritan. Kid-sized, fun and easy to clean, this bottle is ready for any adventure. CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee CLEANING THE EDDY KIDS BOTTLE We cant offer up the bottle cleaning equivalent to the five-second rule, you just gotta do it. It wont take long, and your kids will be eternally grateful. We recommend first removing your one-piece bite valve and straw for cleaning. Its easy to do. (Yes, it looks like a lot of steps here, but it really is easy): Flip the stem to the open position by pulling on stem tab. Turn cap over and pull out the straw. Grab the flat finger tab on the base of the Big Bite Valve under the cap. In one firm motion, pull the Big Bite Valve component out of the cap. Clean the bite valve and cap by hand or in the top rack of a dishwasher. If you use a dishwasher, a top-rack basket for small parts is ideal, and its good to avoid high-heat settings like 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. If you clean by hand, use warm, soapy water. If you like to use a bottle brush, make sure it doesn't have exposed metal edges that could cut the silicone, then insert the brush into the open end at the base of the valve. We don't recommend forcing a brush of any kind through the Big Bite Valve slit (where you drink from) as this could damage the sealing surfaces of the Big Bite Valve. To re-insert the bite valve back into the cap: Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve passed through originally) to the open position. You should be able to look through both the opening in the cap and the opening in the collar. Turn the cap over and orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the back of the cap (where the handle loop is). Insert the tip of the bite valve through the cap and the collar until the end of the Big Bite Valve peeks through the outer end of the collar. Turn the cap over and grab the end of the Big Bite Valve and pull through until it sits in the grooves incorporated into the collar. If you pull the Big Bite Valve too far out these grooves will be visible. Just press the valve back down until these grooves are seated. Turn the cap over and press on the base of the valve to make sure it is seated. Insert the straw (either end it doesn't matter) into the hole in the valve base. Don't over-insert the straw just until you feel resistance.

Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
Love these bottles. All pieces can easily be cleaned. I like that I can take it apart and put it in the dishwasher and be clean. There is a life time guarantee if you follow their instructions and keep your receipt.
Shellby M.
My kids have so many of these they are perfect for on the go and at home the keep water cooled and are spill proof and they’re dishwasher safe in most cases. Walmart has many designs for anywhere from $5-10 each which is a great price!
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
Perfect for school aged kids. They are inexpensive, easy to wash and come in cute prints! Most kids will love these and the straw they can chew on. I have always loved my Camelbak Bottles. Would definitely recommend!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
My 7 year old loves these! Not only do they have cute designs but they are spillproof (which he always needs). I usually find hem for about $5 a piece which is pricey for a kids cup but I feel like it’s worth it!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Both of my kids absolutely love these bottles. When my oldest was just a few months old he started drinking out of our camelbak back pack with no problem. So we bought him the eddy cup because the mouth piece is the exact same way. Now my daughter who is only a few months old herself started wanting her brothers cup so we bought her one of her own. We also have both of them their own insulated eddy cup as well. Also it is very easy to get new straws and other pieces for these
Kim G.
Very similar to the contigo design, but the handle isn't quite as big, so toddler can't grab it quite as well. Also the mouthpiece is biteable and baby has to be biting and sucking at the same time to get liquid up the straw. So if baby knows a different technique, like from a different cup, this will cause issues. My son got so frustrated bc he's used to the contigo, and NOT biting his cups. (Which, hello, is a good thing). So we returned this and sticking with contigo.
Angeline E.
These are so great for little kids! We got two for my daughter when she was about 2, and they are still going strong and in strong rotation a year and a half later (they will continue to last us). I love that you can get replacement valves and straws. Comes apart easily to clean in the dishwasher. They sweat when you've got ice water in them (there's an insulated version I'm considering trying). Lots of cute patterns, too.
Holly C.
Just got this in a new color!! Bright magenta/ pink and I love it. I swear by CamelBak's there so convenient to use and carry and make drinking water so easy. I measure how much water I drink per day and these are definetly helpful. I have tried to use other water bottles but always come back to camelbak
Grace M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have had Camelbak water bottles for several years now & I just recently bought this 32oz one in green. The smaller bottles aren't enough water for me/caude me to have to fill them up very often. I have about 4 to 6 bottles a day. Keeps me hydrated & gives me much more energy.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
These are easily the best children's cups. I love everything about them. They're well made, easy for my son to use, hold a lot. My son uses these cups often and we've never had any problems! They're a little pricey but definitely worth it (this is coming from a mom that has 20 different kinds of cups trying to find the perfect one!) I would absolutely recommend!
S. W.
Do the designs get scratched up or fade after awhile?
S. W.
Do you hand wash them or put them in the dish washer?
S. W.
Do you use these bottles for anything other than water? If so, what was your experience?
Kathleen E.
Is there a store besides REI that I can purchase replacement parts? I don't live near an REI anymore and I need a new bite piece.
Kathleen E.
Do these really come with a lifetime warranty? I have one of these in gray and the bite part of the straw is all messed up. I dropped it so now you can twist it, and water leaked out of the opening on the top of the bite part when the bottle is upright in a cup holder.