SportsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesCamelbak
Camelbak Eddy Insulated Water Bottles

Camelbak® Eddy® Insulated Water Bottles

by Camelbak

The spill-proof, BPA-Free CamelBak? .6 Liter Bottle eddy? makes it easy to stay hydrated on the go. Just flip, bite and sip, no tipping required. Redesigned cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability. New, sleek shape fits in the hand and most cup holders All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe Durable and spill-proof. Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger. Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean. 100% BPA free. Big Bite Valve Material: medical grade silicone Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan? CopolyesterHydration Capacity: 20 oz (.6 L) Dimensions: 3 x 3.5 x 10.25 in (8 x 9 x 26cm).

How do you like these bottles? Are they easy to clean?
Start your review of Camelbak® Eddy® Insulated Water Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Alma A.
Hayward, CA
Camelbak® Eddy® Insulated Water Bottles uploaded by Alma A.
It’s the one my son has and he loves to take it everywhere because it’s easy to carry it, it’s not heavy and he has a way to grab it easily.
Xuying L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this water bottle so much! So convenient to take to school! The only thing is the sippy needs to be washed a lot
Sydney W.
Dublin, OH
Absolutely obsessed with this water bottle! It's the perfect size and doesn't leak, even when I accidentally drop it all the time. It's cute and love the double color with the insulation, which also helps keeping water off my desk!
Jenn H.
Great insulated water bottle for anyone on the go! Very affordable and durable. It definitely keeps your water super cold on hot days. Highly recommend buying it.
Kyla C.
Brentwood, TN
1,612 reviews
With the heat of the summer this is the perfect water bottle to keep you hydrated. Def keeps water fresh.
Nicole H.
Anchorage, AK
Well made, quality product. Keeps beverages at the right temperature for quite a while and the nozzle is really easy to drink out of.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Very nice, durable water bottles. Fits in a cupholder!!! That in itself is enough, lol. But Camelbak® Eddy® Insulated Water Bottles are super nice for working out at the gym, or taking hikes, and walks. It's easy to drink from which really helps me to reach my water intake for the day. Also its dishwasher safe and easy to clean!
Mandy M.
Charlotte, NC
Saves the environment. Super easy to drink out of. Makes you drink a lot more water so much healthier for you! Very easy to clean!
wandering U.
San Diego, CA
I love the CamelBak Eddy+ .6L bottle! I have the clear smokey black color, which looks sleek with any outfit imaginable! The size is perfect for me, not so small that I'm dying of thirst halfway through my hike, but not so large that it becomes more of a burden to lug around. My favorite feature, by far, is the bite valve straw, which has 25% more flow now! It helps to prevent spills when the cap is open. When the cap is closed, nothing is going to leak out into your gym bag. The lid is super secure. It also has a little handle on the lid, which is small but very sturdy. I plan on purchasing other bottles from CamelBak, and the lid on this Eddy+ bottle is actually compatible with other bottles/mugs/drinkware products from CamelBak! That is awesome because I really do love this bite valve straw on the secure leak proof lid! As a bonus, this bottle is BPA/BPS/BPF -free!
Crystal T.
Pleasanton, CA
I bought this bottle finally expecting a non-leak bottle, due to the hype. I was so excited to try this product out and unfortunately was not satisfied. If you do decide to purchase this product for at home use, I would definitely recommend. Just don't use it to take places as it will leak immediately in a backpack. a bit disappointed :(