BY CAMELBAK #15 in Water Bottles

The spill-proof, BPA-Free CamelBak? .6 Liter Bottle eddy? makes it easy to stay hydrated on the go. Just flip, bite and sip, no tipping required. Redesigned cap and bite valve provide faster flow and enhanced durability. New, sleek shape fits in the hand and most cup holders All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe Durable and spill-proof. Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger. Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean. 100% BPA free. Big Bite Valve Material: medical grade silicone Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan? CopolyesterHydration Capacity: 20 oz (.6 L) Dimensions: 3 x 3.5 x 10.25 in (8 x 9 x 26cm).

Megan S.
I've had my eddy camelback water bottle for probably a year now. I've since bought a second one to keep at work. They're a little expensive, but I think well worth the cost. It is insulated so it keeps my water cold and keeps condensation from forming and making a mess on my desk. The bite valve takes a little getting used to, but now even my toddler can use it. everything comes apart pretty easily and can be put in the dishwasher. I find that after some use the flip top doesn't want to stay down, but if I twist the bite valve so it isn't lined up so straight, it'll stay down better. Overall I'm very happy with it and am currently debating buying a child size one.
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
I have purchased 4 of these and every single one ends up leaking. They all started leaking with in 2 weeks. I love the insulation of the bottles because they don't condensate but when a product is sold as leak proof it better be somewhat leak proof, even with a warrenty. I ruined a few books because of a water bottle leaking in a book bag. I always have a water bottle or two when I head out and this isn't a go to. The bottles have leaked from where the mouth piece is at as well as a few different places around the seams of the lid. If they didn't leak I would rate higher. Thankfully I have found a better insulated, higher capacity, fully leak proof water bottle through a different company.
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
Great, durable water bottle! Make sure to clean out the bottle regularly, including the entire mouthpiece and straw. My mouthpieces last about 12-18 months with moderate-heavy daily use and regular cleaning (once every week or two). The Camelbak bottle brush kit works great, or any bottle brush and straw brush with mild soap. The one thing that is bad about the bottle is that it occasionally leaks, even standing upright, when it's hot outside or when the water inside the bottle is cold. Additionally, I put mine in the fridge one time and condensation appeared in between the insulation and has never since gone away (over 1 year later).
Nicole Z.
I love to use this for my water! The straw works perfect. I haven’t had any problems with my bottle. Lasts a long time. Its a very affordable bottle and i got mine at target or Walmart. Easy to clean and variety of colors are cool
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I had one of these. It was great! Except the mouth piece didn’t dry and mold started to form. I threw it away. I wish the mouthpieces were like normal ones, because biting it in order to drink was annoying.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
I’m sipping out of mine as I write this! The insulated Eddy’s are my go to water bottles when I’m it and about! I love that they’re easy to grab and go, by using the handle type thing on the lid and most importantly they’re spill proof! I’m almost 25 and I still spill my drinks like a toddler! This is the only water bottle I trust to take to bed without spilling.
Leah B.
Madison, WI
The only negative I have of this water bottle is that due to the insulation, the bottle holds less water. However, I love the color combinations available and the bottle as a whole. The customer service of Camelbak is PHENOMENAL. It may be a bit of an expense to buy one, but they have answered all my warranty claims in a timely manner.
Sarah M.
As a nurse I need a good water bottle to keep me hydrated during my shift. This bottle is great because it’s durable and has a non spill top. There are fun colors to choose from and it is BPA Free. I clean my bottle and the straw after a few uses and only put water in it. It is lightweight and good to bring when hiking.
Amanda W.
These water bottles are really fun and they help me to drink more water throughout the day but I keep having the same problem with everyone that I get. I keep getting mold in the straw and then I have to throw them away. It makes me so sad because I love these water bottles but I can’t keep having mold grow ):
Susan M.
Southbury, CT
i like the insulated factor, but i like the insulated filtered one better. i dont think the insulation is top grade but it prevents most sweating from cold water.