Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesCamelbak
Eddy Insulated Water Bottle 4L Sharks, Multi-Colored

CamelBak Eddy Insulated Water Bottle .4L Sharks, Multi-Colored

by Camelbak

CamelBak Eddy Insulated Water Bottle .4L Sharks Color: Multi-Colored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CamelBak Eddy Insulated Water Bottle .4L Sharks, Multi-Colored!
Deac M.
Austin, TX
Camelbacks are the best water bottles for children moving away from sippy cups. My daughter loves her camelbak collection due to their variety and fun designs. We carry one with us every day. Easy to assemble and highly recommended, definitely a great buy.
Floyd M.
mindale cr rolling park Apt E
It a very good product I have used it and definitely enjoyed it I will look forward o owning another one because this is one of the best and it also very good for keeping your water warm or cold and it one of the cleaned bottles I have personally use i adcise any to try it
Michelle C.
Glendale, AZ
Keeps water cold throughout the day. Even during an Arizona summer. Cleaning it can be a bit of a chore but using bottle brush kits from the baby section work pretty good
Brianna W.
Lostant, IL
This is our favorite cup! We have had it for 3 years and it is our favorite! We love it so much we went and bought 2! It doesn't leak and it travels well with us!
Edwina B.
Petoskey, MI
Love these for my 2 year old. They keep beverages hot or cool for a long time. I like the plastic ones because it can be dropped
Malia V.
Mission Viejo, CA
The spouts on the CamelBak disappoint a little. We had leakage issues after a few months of owning. We prefer Contigo for their spouts.
Taylor P.
San Diego
My kids all have one of these and I swear by them! NO LEAKS which is a HUGE plus! So easy to use and even easier to clean! Meet and exceeds all the mama expectations! Highly recommend this for the littles!
Natalie K.
Morristown, NJ
Love these bottles for my kids! They are easy to wash because all the parts come out. You can mix and match the lids. They water doesn’t usually spill out and the hook makes it easy for kids to hold.
Amber R.
Wake Forest, NC
Awesome for kids water! Easy to clean and doesn’t leak! Def recommend for kids on the go!
Marilyn R.
Camden, NJ
These are perfect for my three year old. I fill it with water and he can carry it all himself. He can easily open it and drink without any assistance and water does not spill out of it so easily. It is not spill proof, but it does not let the water flow easily when toppled over.

Looking for your answer?