CamelBak eddy+ .75L Custom Bottle

" Flip, bite, and sip even more with the redesigned Eddy + bottle! Our improved bite valve design delivers 25% more flow. The universal cap is leak-proof when closed and spill-proof when open, features an easy carry handle, and is compatible with Chute Mag and Hot Cap vessels. Lightweight, durable, and dishwasher safe. BPA, BPS, and BPF free. "

Do you take everything apart to clean, besides the straw?
Is the straw removable?
Iss this BPA free?
Start your review of CamelBak eddy+ .75L Custom Bottle!
Product Highlights
...put into my side pocket on my backpack :) when I first purchased it, the bite valve was sealed, but I got it open fairly easily.in reviews
...mold growing in the mouthpiece (gross, but I heard that if you keep the mouth piece stuff in the freezer that it will not happen & you should clean it after every use).in reviews
My favorite thing about this water bottle is that it is spill proof, as I always find myself flipping the bottle upside down and it not going anywhere, so thats nice, but mold can grow in the mouthpiece if you don't clean it well, so thats kinda gross.in reviews
Easy to drink out of and carry around with me every day, and the screw-off top makes it easy to fill no matter what water source I'm using.in reviews
I love camelbak but you need to be sure to clean the mouth piece- it is very prone to molding.It is a very durable bottle however. in reviews
Kate S.
Arlington Hts, IL
CamelBak eddy+ .75L Custom Bottle uploaded by Kate S.
I have purchased older versions of the Camelbak Eddy water bottles before because I love the design. This one is almost as good but a few things I dislike is that the straw part becomes disconnected easily, I find myself always pushing it back in which is kind of annoying. otherwise, this is a great water bottle for the price and gets the job done!
Taylor D.
These water bottles are amazing! I never used to like carrying water bottles around but Camelbaks make it so easy to avoid spillage and keep a good intake throughout the day. They're also extremely cute! They make for a great bottle to bring to work or to workouts and I highly recommend giving them a whirl!
Elle P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
One of my goals is to increase my water intake and this CamelBak eddy 0.6L Reusable Water Bottle, Charcoal water bottle makes it so easy to want to take a sip. Mine has a charcoal water filter so that I can fill it from almost any source. It's worth the price because it's BPA free and makes water taste delicious💧😊
Casey N.
Harrisonburg, VA
I've solely used Camelbaks for a few years now and I've always been satisfied with them. They are super easy to drink out of and make me want to drink more which keeps me really hydrated. They can be hard to clean and may break easily but if you go on the website, they replace any part basically no questions asked. You just submit a claim for whatever part and they'll send it within a few days
Rebekah C.
hingham
Doesn’t keep my water cold, I’ve realized I like metal water bottles better because it keeps Everything very cold but if you don’t need it to stay cold it’s a good water bottle and the mouth piece is super comfortable to use.
Alaina D.
Huntingtown, MD
I love my eddy Camelbak! Recently, I've been trying to drink more water and thus helped my not only count how much I drink but remind me to keep drinking. If you workout or run, this is a great bottle! Very portable and comes in awesome colors! Only thing that I dislike is that if your water is chilled it will condensate on the outside but it's pretty much unavoidable.
Cindy H.
Folsom, CA
I drink lots of water so I have this water bottle with me almost everywhere I go. I like the straw sippy thing.
Courtney T.
Valencia, CA
I use this water bottle daily and I drink probably 5 of these throughout the day. It is great for work because I am able to fill it with cold water as needed, but it does not keep the water cool at all. I do not like to bring with me outside of work because of that. But it does its job for at work!
Tracy L.
Schererville, IN
I have about 3-4 of these floating around my house at all times. They are easy to carry and fill up. My kid loves it, he likes being able to drink out of this instead of a regular water bottle!
Skylar S.
I love mine! It's a great water bottle and they come in really cute colors. They're easy to drink from and do not leak.

146 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...