CamelBak eddy 0.6L Reusable Water Bottle, Charcoal

by Camelbak

Dimensions 2.5" at base x 3.5" at cap x 9" H (approx) Volume: 0.6 liters (20 ounces) Design and Functionality CamelBak's bottles made with Eastman Tritan have the look, feel and durability of polycarbonate bottles but are free of BPA, pthalates and other toxins. The 0.6L eddy Bottle's sleek design fits in most cup holders. Drink through the bite valve, which draws your beverage up through the straw with no tipping required. Alternately, remove the straw to tilt and sip from the bottle (recommended for carbonated drinks). The bite valve folds down into the lid, keeping it clean and out of the way. Unscrew the cap to access the wide mouth, which is easy to clean and fill with ice. A convenient loop makes it easy to carry the bottle around your finger or clipped to your backpack, bag or purse with a small carabiner. Materials Bottle made of BPA-free Tritan Bite valve made of medical-grade silicone Straw made of low density polyethylene (LDPE) Bottle cap made of polypropylene (#5) Sustainability Single-use, disposable water bottles and beverage containers create millions of tons of unnecessary waste each year - not to mention the resources required to make all those bottles in the first place. According to the Container Recycling Institute, less than 15% of plastic water bottles in the U.S. are actually recycled. Using reusable bottles helps preserve natural resources while saving money in the process. About CamelBak CamelBak, the originator and world leader in hands-free hydration, strives to continuously reinvent and change the way people hydrate. Initially geared towards cyclists and athletes via hands-free systems, CamelBak has spent years developing and perfecting their line of reusable water bottles to encourage us all to choose sustainable hydration over disposable bottled water. All CamelBak reusable bottles are made from high-quality, BPA-free materials like Tritan and stainless steel to ensure safety and durability. Beyond their advocacy for reusable water bottles, CamelBak is also committed to giving back to the environment and their community. Care Instructions The bottle, bite valve, straw and lid can be washed in the top rack of your dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. For thorough cleaning, remove the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you use a bottle brush, do not force brush through the bite valve slit. If you have the CamelBak brush kit, run the small brush through the straw. For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat dishwasher settings such as "sanitary clean" or "heat boost" which may distort plastic components. Country of Origin Made in China Product Name and Number CamelBak 0.6L eddy Bottle, Dusty Rose (53353) CamelBak 0.6L eddy Bottle, Grass Green (53351) CamelBak 0.6L eddy Bottle, Navy Blue (53349) 20 ounce capacity; Improved patented Big Bite valve for faster flow & greater leak prevention; New bottle shape, same wide mouth for easy cleaning & filling; Integrated hook - carry by hand or use a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CamelBak eddy 0.6L Reusable Water Bottle, Charcoal!
Somia D.
London, ON
CamelBak eddy 0.6L Reusable Water Bottle, Charcoal uploaded by Somia D.
It's a great water bottle. I love it. Have it with me everywhere- even in the house. Just don't wash the mouthpiece in the dishwasher- it's soft and absorbs the soap and you will taste it everytime you drink- hand wash only!.
Arzoo P.
My go to water bottle. Perfect way of tracking water intake and so easy to use. Carry it with me everywhere.
Erika L.
Overland Park, KS
CamelBak eddy 0.6L Reusable Water Bottle, Charcoal uploaded by Erika L.
I already owned a few camelbak backpacks for when I’m at music festivals but I love this water bottle by them! The straw is squishy and the water flows perfectly out of it! I love it so much that I bought 3 more! CamelBak eddy 0.6L Reusable Water Bottle, Charcoal
Alexa F.
Solid brand and solid water bottle. Doesn’t fit in any cup holders (but nowadays what bottle does).
Crystal W.
Soddy Daisy, TN
The first reusable water bottle i owned. Well designed and large selection of colors. Spill proof and shatter resistant. Can be clipped onto backpack. Easy to sip while exercising. Saves money and the environment. Ice cubes fit in wide mouth
Buzzy M.
Newport, MI
CamelBak eddy 0.6L Reusable Water Bottle, Charcoal uploaded by Buzzy M.
Water bottle is good and durable. Water stays cool at room temp. for a good portion of the day. It was easily personalized for my child and easy to carry. Its a nice size to have for a school/work day. Not bulky in the least and easily cleaned.
Darcy R.
Raton, NM
I really wanted to love this bottle but fuzz and dirt get stuck on the mouth piece and it’s time consuming and harder to keep clean with the straw parts and the bottle opening. It’s still nice because you can drink this at night laying down without spilling!
Lindsay S.
Colorado
Got these when they were super trendy. It’s not great for throwing in your bag because it will leak everywhere. Not to mention, the mouthpiece is out, so if your bottle is in your bag or gets knocked over, the mouth piece gets dirty. It’s also incredibly difficult to clean. I’m a bit of a germaphobe so I was constantly taking mine apart to deep clean it, and I ALWAYS found mold. I just threw away the mouthpiece because I was tired of it. I can’t imagine how disgusting some of those bottles get if you don’t realize you need to pull the rubber bits off. I’ll not be buying these again.
Essi A.
Boston
I love this water bottle!! It keeps my water cold and in general I bring it with me whenever I go to the gym. The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because with the rubber cap, it’s very easy for it to grow mold inside of it and obviously has a horrible smell. Also if you eat any food, the smell will cling to the rubber and make your water taste weird. Obviously it’s easy to wash but if you want to go on a camping trip or are looking to bring it with you on a hiking/backpacking trip it might not be the best option.
Alyssa G.
St Petersburg, FL
This is just okay I don’t particularly like the straw I find it hard to get good drinks of water from it.

Looking for your answer?