CamelBak Chute Water Bottle - .75L Orchid, One Size uploaded by kelly b.CamelBak Chute Water Bottle - .75L Orchid, One Size uploaded by kelly b.

BY CAMELBAK

Not only will the Camelbak Chute. 75L Water Bottle keep you hydrated on hikes or at the office, but it'll also handle other liquids so you can enjoy some spirits at outdoor concerts. Its BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester material is durable and safer to drink out of than standard polypropylene plastic bottles, and it makes sure that today's water doesn't taste like yesterday's margarita. Simply twist the cap to drink and untwist to close without any leaks. Just be sure to pop it in the dishwasher every once in awhile. see more...

Crystal P.
I love this bottle I've bought 3 different kinds and this one it better than the one you suck on. Well I think so. Bc the other ones mold so fast and these if you close them correctly and take care of them they will be fine and last a while!
Miriam B.
I have this bottle in blue. I have had it for a few months now and experienced no leaking. I love that I can wash it in the dishwasher and that it seals (no straw). I have gone through multiple bottles that leaked, so this was a great find. Will update it any leaking occurs in the future.
Andrea F.
Phoenix, AZ
Durable and easy to clean!  I like to keep track of how much water I drink every day and the markings on the side of this bottle are a great way for me to keep track of my intake.  My only complaint is sometimes the mouthpiece starts to smell a bit funky.
Adrianna D.
Athens, OH
I don't leave the house without my water bottle. It is so awesome I would recommend this to anyone everyday of the week. Very affordable and worth it. I love it and will continue to buy this product over and over!
Ryoko M.
I bought this bottle for my husband. This bottle is for anyone that doesn't like to drink from a spout to get water out, and prefers a simple twist open/shut cap to drink from. No straw to deal with, parts are easy to clean. We debated between the 1L bottle, and this 750ml is a much slimmer design. A good size to take along in your backpack.
Liz R.
Independence, MO
I replaced my eddy top with a chute top and loved it so much I bought a second eddy bottle. However, I have the same problem I'm having with my chute top and my previous eddy straw - LEAKING. I was pretty excited about the possibility of not having to worry about my stuff getting wet but I think that's just not in the cards for me. I still adore the colors and they're still relatively easy to clean.
Jilian N.
I was so excited for this because the regular Camelbak grossed me out with germs in the clear sucking part. However, this one keeps water so tight in the bottle, it grew MOLD in under a day being sealed. Has happened so many times. Disappointed :(
Alyssa T.
I really like this water bottle. My boyfriend and I liked it so much we both bought one. I like this better than the one with the straw. This makes it really easy to drink out of. It does leak sometimes which is a downer.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
this is my favorite waterbottle. I've had it for nearly two years of almost daily use and it has not leaked or broken (the cap attachment part has gotten a little wear and tear, but certainly incredible quality for 2 years). Easy to clean, fits perfectly in a bag or backpack. I take it almost everywhere!
Brittney M.
I have this bottle in black. I like my eddy better but the size of this bottle makes me feel better about knowing I'm drinking enough water. I would recommend any camelback products!